There was a pretty funny joke written by someone named eric y. about 15 funny things u could do in public places. Well, i did them 15 and the below are the results I got. the first bti is the words eric wrote and below is my result. ERIC I LOVE U YOU ARE SO SO SO COOL FOR DOING ALL THAT JUNK !!!!!!!!!
1. Eric: Go up to random people and ask "How are you doing?" See what kind of conversation you can start. (I met lots of new people this way) Chrissy: i got about 5 people telling me about what they were shopping for, 3 had an actual conversation with me but one dude got all twitchy and just...left.
2. Eric:Ask someone what another person's name is nearby. Go up to that person and say "Hey, *person's name*. How are you? You forgot my name, didn't you!?" (People normally look at me very confused with this one.) Chrissy: about 3 people actually replied by saying something along the lines of, "Oh, hey Chrissy!"(i live in a sortov small town) and one lady told me she couldnt remember anyones names anymore(she wasnt even old)
3. Eric: Fall down in front of strangers, and see if they try to help. (If they don't help, I yell out, "FINE! DON'T HELP ME THEN!") Chrissy: most people just ran away, 2 asked me if i was ok but didnt sound very sincere.
4. Eric: Bump into someone and pretend it causes you to fall down. See if they apologize. (This is hard to do, because they normally try to avoid me when I try to bump them.) Chrissy: I had the same dilemma. You know, its really difficult trying to bump into them accidentally-on-purpose. People were giving me very funny looks. and not haha funny, WEIRD funny.
5. Eric:Walk behind someone until he/she turns around. Then say, "What?" (You should look very confused, so it makes them be confused also.) Chrissy: Lol that was a good one; I got two of my friends to help me with this one, we all followed the same person all the way through the store...ah, good times. That guy is probably mentally scarred now
6. Eric: Run around and jump on things and make noises pretending to be a monkey. (It works with any animal.) Chrissy: I attracted quite a crowd....it was a bit weird, i think they would have payed if i'd put out my hat ;P
7. Eric: Put water in your mouth, and pretend you are barfing when someone walks by. (It's really funny when you chew up some Snickers for this.) Chrissy: This was a great one, people got really freaked out... they tried to make sure i was ok but they all were so grossed out they were trying to keep me away from them. lol!
8. Eric: Get an "Obsession, for men" cologne sample spray, and go up to people asking, "Do you have an obsession for men? I was just wondering because I have an obsession for me. It's in my pants. Do you want me to spray you with it?" When they look at you funny, take out the cologne and say "What? It's just my obsession for men cologne. What were you thinking of?" (It doesn't work on the people that have the cologne.) Chrissy: Imagine how odd the reactions you would have were. Now times it by about 10 becasue I am a girl. ;P
9. Eric: Walk behind someone and have an arguement with yourself. (It's even better if you talk in two different voices.) Chrissy: Lol Now i am going to suggest the best reaction accents- german, newfie, indian, cowboy, and itallian
10. Eric: Have a bottle of water and go up to people saying, "Thirsty?" (I got a total of 5 people to drink from my bottle.) Chrissy: I got 11 people to but i had to keep refilling it because I did it when it was like 35 degrees(Celsius) outside lol
11. Eric: Have a newspaper or a book(or something like that) and hold it out to someone and ask, "Thirsty?" (Confusion is funny.) Chrissy: Oh boy that was so funny, i ot the strangest looks. A guy my age said yes, thanks, and he put the newspaer down his shirt and walked away lol! It was ok though, the paper was free.
12. Eric:Put a chunk of something sticky on your hand, and go up to people saying, "Eh, how're you doing?" and try to shake their hand. (Some people actually don't notice huge sticky brown things sticking to your hand.) Chrissy: It was a piece of mars bar, melted. The best reaction was when it actually stuck to their hand. And the guy asked me if he could keep it! omg lol
13. Eric: Jump kick a wall and look at someone and say, "Please don't do that." (It works with trees too.) Chrissy: Well i think people thought i had mental difficulties and they looked at me quite odd. a few people got kind of mad though, but they didnt know what to say because they thought i was mentally retarded, so they didnt want to yell. Lol!
14. Eric: Go up to someone and say in a very low voice, "Death by catapult." (There is also, death by spatula, death by rug burn, death by malapropism, or any other weird random way of death.) Chrissy: I went up to a guy in a suit with a MOUSTACHE(the guy had the moustache, not the suit) and said, "death by smurf" and he replied, in an equally low and sinister voice, "death by teletubby" !!!!!!!!!!! I love him!!!
15. Eric: Get people to join you in your strange adventures. (Twice the people = twice the fun.) Chrissy: I quite agree!
Eric:Be careful about the people you do these things to. Have fun.
Chrissy: Good Luck you guys!