Close


Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Members Blogs

  1. #1
    Minister's Wife's Avatar
    Teacher

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    La Porte, IN
    Posts
    3,427
    Репутация:
    159

    Default Members Blogs

    I am curious how many of you, if any, have blogs and where they are. I know I am trying to develop mine. I started it a long time ago and then let it go and have just recently started picking it back up. It's a work in progress and changing day by day. Besides we could enter each others contests. LOL!!

    So what is your blog address? And can we sticky this so I can find it easy?!

    Here's mine. Be gentle and please follow it. I'll try and follow yours and encourage you!!

    The Minister's Wife Stamps & Saves

  2. #2
    rebate queen's Avatar
    The Holy Master

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    coastal North Carolina
    Posts
    32,009
    Репутация:
    563

    Default

    Wow! Nice job!

    I can't say that I'll follow it though--don't even have time to keep up with the forum--and def no time to have my own blog!!!
    We give little when we give of our possessions. It is when we give of ourselves that we can truly touch another person??s life. [Anonymous]

  3. #3
    jammom's Avatar
    Mega-Super Moderator

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Taylorsville,UT
    Posts
    117,068
    Репутация:
    2879

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rebate queen View Post
    Wow! Nice job!

    I can't say that I'll follow it though--don't even have time to keep up with the forum--and def no time to have my own blog!!!
    \

    I'm there with ya Dawn !
    Very Nice Lois-keep it up !
    "We make a living by what we get,but we make a life by what we give"-W Churchill

  4. #4
    Ryan's Mom's Avatar
    Guru

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    North-Central Ohio
    Posts
    8,973
    Репутация:
    397

    Default

    Fantastic job Lois. I could never put something this nice together!
    Life, when I asked if this day could get any worse, it was a rhetorical question, NOT a challenge!

  5. #5
    Minister's Wife's Avatar
    Teacher

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    La Porte, IN
    Posts
    3,427
    Репутация:
    159

    Default

    Thanks guys. I wish I had more time to work on it. But I know exactly what you are talking about in trying to keep up here. My blog has always been one little way of saying what I want when I want and sharing slices of my life.

    To follow doesn't mean you have to check in every day, so if you all follow when I do give stuff away you might win. Odds are pretty good since I don't have many followers!! LOL!! I can always let you know on here when I have something special.

    But do you all know anyone else who has a blog from this site?

  6. #6
    rebate queen's Avatar
    The Holy Master

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    coastal North Carolina
    Posts
    32,009
    Репутация:
    563

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Minister's Wife View Post
    Thanks guys. I wish I had more time to work on it. But I know exactly what you are talking about in trying to keep up here. My blog has always been one little way of saying what I want when I want and sharing slices of my life.

    To follow doesn't mean you have to check in every day, so if you all follow when I do give stuff away you might win. Odds are pretty good since I don't have many followers!! LOL!! I can always let you know on here when I have something special.

    But do you all know anyone else who has a blog from this site?
    I think Joel does....?
    We give little when we give of our possessions. It is when we give of ourselves that we can truly touch another person??s life. [Anonymous]

  7. #7
    Ryan's Mom's Avatar
    Guru

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    North-Central Ohio
    Posts
    8,973
    Репутация:
    397

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rebate queen View Post
    I think Joel does....?
    Joel has a website (http://joelmandre.info/) and he's on twitter (@joelmandre).
    Life, when I asked if this day could get any worse, it was a rhetorical question, NOT a challenge!

  8. #8
    Ryan's Mom's Avatar
    Guru

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    North-Central Ohio
    Posts
    8,973
    Репутация:
    397

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rebate queen View Post
    I think Joel does....?
    Joel has a website (http://joelmandre.info/) and he's on twitter (@joelmandre).
    Life, when I asked if this day could get any worse, it was a rhetorical question, NOT a challenge!

  9. #9
    Minister's Wife's Avatar
    Teacher

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    La Porte, IN
    Posts
    3,427
    Репутация:
    159

    Default

    Oh that's right. He does. I remember going to it when he said something before. Thanks for the reminder.

Similar Threads

  1. MEMBERS-tell us about yourself
    By jammom in forum Off Topic Chat
    Replies: 830
    Last Post: 10-11-2018, 12:40 PM
  2. Free 20 Oz Coke-MCR members
    By jammom in forum Free Food, Drink & Recipes
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-03-2013, 10:34 PM
  3. Honey Nut Cheerios for Pillsbury members
    By jammom in forum Free Food, Drink & Recipes
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-26-2012, 08:38 AM
  4. Rue-La-La: FREE $20 Credit for New Members
    By rebate queen in forum Hot Deals
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-22-2010, 03:40 AM
  5. Blogs
    By SadMan in forum Off Topic Chat
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-11-2010, 10:21 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •