Close

Page 139 of 232 FirstFirst ... 3989129137138139140141149189 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,390 of 2319
    Apprentice

Status

ds won won in the Lunchables Never been so Sobred Again IWG. He choose the Xbox game.

We're happy to let you know that you're a winner in the Choose Your Timex® IQ™ Adventure Promotion! You've won a $500 Great American Days gift certificate, which has an approximate retail value of $500.

The Holy Master

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Ladysteeler View Post
    ds won won in the Lunchables Never been so Sobred Again IWG. He choose the Xbox game.

We're happy to let you know that you're a winner in the Choose Your Timex® IQ™ Adventure Promotion! You've won a $500 Great American Days gift certificate, which has an approximate retail value of $500.
    Woohoo! That's a biggie! Congrats!
    We give little when we give of our possessions. It is when we give of ourselves that we can truly touch another person??™s life. [Anonymous]

Mega-Super Moderator

Status

Congrats Ladysteeler ! That's awesome !
    "We make a living by what we get,but we make a life by what we give"-W Churchill

Mega-Super Moderator

Status

Woo-Hoo-A Win from Coke/Circle K
    You've won two (2) $50 Live Nation® Concert Cash® Codes! Look for an email from [email protected] with prize details. It should arrive in the next 24-48 hours. Enter daily for a chance to win an unforgettable Concert Weekend Getaway!
    "We make a living by what we get,but we make a life by what we give"-W Churchill

The Holy Master

Status

yeeehaw!! Congrats! I hope at least one person gets to post on this thread every day!!
    We give little when we give of our possessions. It is when we give of ourselves that we can truly touch another person??™s life. [Anonymous]

Extra-Guru

Status

Quote Originally Posted by rebate queen View Post
    I'm just going to be very blunt right now and say that I really don't "feel the love" in this thread anymore. I thought this was a place to motivate others, be motivated by others, support others, be supported by others, congratulate others, be congratulated by others, etc.

Sweeping is tedious, time consuming, and monotonous. It's very easy to become discouraged, slack off on entering, or quit all together.

I have resorted to posting wins on facebook to get comments, and feel myself wanting to find a forum that is more supportive.

Maybe this is the wrong way to go about it, because I guess if you have to ask, it doesn't mean as much when you get it, and it's probably already too late.
    I've tried support groups before. I'm in one right now for anxiety and it's helping very little. The only thing that's worked for me is medication, playing with the little kids across the street, coming here to do sweeps. I do appreciate everything you do. Since I'm new here, I didn't want to be annoying by posting to many comments, but I can try to be more supportive. If you want to message me about anything, please do.

Extra-Guru

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Ladysteeler View Post

A big win. That's awesome!

The Holy Master

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Pumpkin View Post
    I've tried support groups before. I'm in one right now for anxiety and it's helping very little. The only thing that's worked for me is medication, playing with the little kids across the street, coming here to do sweeps. I do appreciate everything you do. Since I'm new here, I didn't want to be annoying by posting to many comments, but I can try to be more supportive. If you want to message me about anything, please do.
    As far as help for me, sometimes I wonder if I'll ever be able to deal with all of my issues...LOL! I'm glad you have found some things to help!

That's very kind Peter You could never be annoying by posting more, but don't feel pressured to do so. We appreciate it when you come around, however often it is!

I'm ready to see another win from you!!

Teacher

Status

Oooh some very nice wins!! I would love to see a winner a day on here. That would be awesome!!

I still believe we have the best and easiest to use forum out there. I belong to several others and they can be complicated to navigate sometimes. This one is so easy and user friendly!! Sides all of you are here too!!!

Mega-Super Moderator

Status

Quote Originally Posted by rebate queen View Post
    yeeehaw!! Congrats! I hope at least one person gets to post on this thread every day!!
    I was gonna say,I'd love to post everyday!

Thank you for your participation in the Pr?sident® Cheese Summer Salad 2012 Sweepstakes.

We’re writing to inform you that you were chosen as a Prize Winner. Congratulations!

We’re pleased to award you a Just Desserts Mini Flare 25pc Set in the form of an Amazon.com Gift Card Code* provided below.

Don’t delete this email because you’ll need the gift card claim code in order to make your purchase at Amazon.com. You may also want to print a copy of this message for easy reference at a later date.

The Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of your prize is $47.
    You can purchase your Just Desserts Mini Flare 25pc Set (or other products available on Amazon.com) by following this link and enter your gift card code at checkout:
    http://amzn.com/B003N3PDUS

Or, to apply your Gift Card code to your Amazon account, follow these steps:

I'm gonna apply the $47 to my acct & add to what I already have & I have some GCs too,so sometime I'm gonna splurge-LOL