Close

Page 142 of 232 FirstFirst ... 4292132140141142143144152192 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,420 of 2319
    The Holy Master

Status

Quote Originally Posted by jammom View Post
    Dear Deborah:

CONGRATULATIONS! We have exciting news for you! Your entry in the Red Man Moist Snuff Fresh New Ride Sweepstakes has been selected as a Daily Prize winner. It is our pleasure to inform you that you have won:

$100, AWARDED IN THE FORM OF A CHECK.
    Dear Deborah Denn,

My name is Cathryn, and I would like to congratulate you on winning the Pirates Booty- Ice Age sweepstakes! I left a voicemail on the number you provided, and I am hoping to confirm your address so that we can get you your prize. Please call/email me back at your earliest convenience.

(1) Grand Prize consisting of a private screening of the movie “Ice Age” for winner and up to 99 guests in a sponsor-specified movie theater in the winner’s area of residence in August 2012. Winner will receive admission to the movie theater for his/herself and up to 99 guests. No transportation, food or beverages are included. If sponsor determines that a movie theater is not available in the winner’s area of residence, or if for any other reason the private screening cannot be fulfilled, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value (Maximum ARV: $1,000);
    Won a knit beanie for hubby from Marlboro
    WOW-it's been awhile-
    Hello lucky RIFer! You've won a copy of The Headmaster's Wager by Vincent Lam.
    OMG Deb!! Four wins in the last couple days!! That is super awesome! Congrats!
    We give little when we give of our possessions. It is when we give of ourselves that we can truly touch another person??™s life. [Anonymous]

The Holy Master

Status

Quote Originally Posted by cheekymunkky View Post
    Won a bag of doggy treats yesterday and a full size bag of kitty food from https://www.pureloveforpets.com/default.aspx
    nice one! Congrats!
    We give little when we give of our possessions. It is when we give of ourselves that we can truly touch another person??™s life. [Anonymous]

The Holy Master

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Pumpkin View Post
    Thank you for participating in the Margaritaville® Brand’s “Mixed Drink Maker” sweepstakes.

Congrats! You have been randomly selected as one of our weekly prize winners. The prize you have won is a pair of Margaritaville® Hemisphere Sunglasses!

This prize has an Approximate Retail Value of $80.

Your prize will be delivered to the address used on the sweepstakes entry form and should arrive in the next 2-4 weeks.

Thank you again for your participation and congratulations on behalf of Jarden Consumer Solutions.

Fins Up!

and won

Peter,

We're happy to let you know that you're a winner in the Time Machine Instant Win! You've won a $30 Fandango gift code redeemable for two movie tickets. Please use the promotional code at www.fandango.com to redeem by October 9, 2012.

plus

Congrats to everybody who won stuff.
    And two wins for you Peter--that is great!! I'm lovin' seeing all of these wins!

The Holy Master

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Minister's Wife View Post
    Got this email today:
    Congrats Lois!

The Holy Master

Status

Well, you guys have shown me I need to get back to my sweeps! I kind of took a break from them for the last couple of days. What happened is that I finally tried a facebook game(Words With Friends) and got addicted quickly. I've spent way too many hours on that with nothing to show for it. I swore I would never play any of those games, but I did it anyway. Shame on me!! I can't win anything this way!!

Mega-Super Moderator

Status

Quote Originally Posted by cheekymunkky View Post
    Won a bag of doggy treats yesterday and a full size bag of kitty food from https://www.pureloveforpets.com/default.aspx
    Good wins-I'm hoping to win this one
    "We make a living by what we get,but we make a life by what we give"-W Churchill

The Holy Master

Status

Congratulations! You have potentially won $20 Live Nation® Concert CashTM 2012 Coca-Cola® TWIST. TEXT. GET IN THE GAME. Instant Win Game.

Teacher

Status

Quote Originally Posted by rebate queen View Post
    Congratulations! You have potentially won $20 Live Nation® Concert CashTM 2012 Coca-Cola® TWIST. TEXT. GET IN THE GAME. Instant Win Game.
    You have a real knack with this one!! Way to go!!!

Extra-Guru

Status

Quote Originally Posted by rebate queen View Post
    Well, you guys have shown me I need to get back to my sweeps! I kind of took a break from them for the last couple of days. What happened is that I finally tried a facebook game(Words With Friends) and got addicted quickly. I've spent way too many hours on that with nothing to show for it. I swore I would never play any of those games, but I did it anyway. Shame on me!! I can't win anything this way!!
    It's good that you took a break from sweeps and there's no shame in it. It can be very tiring and demanding filling everything out. Sometimes I get really frustrated when I don't get all the daily entries in. I'm trying and succeeding somewhat in not letting this bother me. You just needed a break, but I'm glad you're back!

Extra-Guru

Status

Congratulations your name was drawn as a winner of our Old Dutch Quality Lives Here Sweepstakes! You have won an Old Dutch Clock.

Hope it's fancy, because I'm Dutch and I have a Dutch, American and something or another decorative style in my house.