PDA

View Full Version : MyPoints - Earn Points for Surveys

rebate queen
06-02-2010, 07:23 AM
http://images.absolute-forum.com/offers/mypoints.png

Get free gift cards or paypal cash for taking polls, answering surveys and so much more! Earn $5 when you take 5 surveys!

https://www.mypoints.com/surveys

How MyPoints Works
Earn Points
Earn Points for doing what you already do online: shopping, reading emails, playing games, searching the web, taking surveys, and more!
The more you do, the more Points you'll earn.

Shop or Book Travel
All the stores and brands you already love and trust are in one place, making shopping, booking travel and earning Points a breeze.

Find the best products, prices and deals.

Redeem Rewards
Use your Points to get gift cards for nearly 100 different stores and restaurants -- or enjoy gas cards, airline miles and hotel discounts. You pick the rewards you want.

Gift cards are quickly delivered to your door, free of charge.

swede
06-17-2010, 06:24 AM
I love this site! The gift cards sure came in handy this past Christmas.

rebate queen
06-17-2010, 03:01 PM
I love it too! I'm a point hoarder, so I have only redeemed for a couple things. I have over 40,000 points now to spend!!

rebate queen
07-09-2010, 06:03 AM
There is a new Spin 'n' Win game. You get one spin daily to have the chance at winning from 5 to 10,000 points.

rebate queen
06-26-2011, 10:50 AM
Just redeemed for LOTS of gift cards!! :)

$25 Applebee's
$25 Chili's
$50 Outback
$25 Starbucks
$25 Cheesecake Factory
$25 Subway

rebate queen
09-20-2011, 07:36 PM
Check your Bonusmails for this deal:

Save 50% off a $20 Gift Card from Chili's

Price: $10.00
Buy Now!

You can only purchase one. I just got mine!!

Katlers
01-28-2012, 06:19 PM
I love this site. The only thing that I do not care for is when your account gets locked out, and you have to verify it by sending in your photo id. You black out everything but your name, birthday, and photo. I've had to do that twice since I joined back in 05. Other than that, it's perfect!

rebate queen
01-28-2012, 07:15 PM
I love this site. The only thing that I do not care for is when your account gets locked out, and you have to verify it by sending in your photo id. You black out everything but your name, birthday, and photo. I've had to do that twice since I joined back in 05. Other than that, it's perfect!

Wow, I've never had to do that....

Katlers
01-28-2012, 07:24 PM
My account is locked right now until I get it verified. =/ I had to do this about 2 years ago as well. I think it happens when you have more than one person in the same household. You'll know when it happens. When you go to log in, it will say that your account is locked, please verify, and that you have to send an email to MyPoints for instructions. I don't mind doing this, because this is a great site and I have gotten so many awesome things from them over the years.

rebate queen
01-28-2012, 07:37 PM
My account is locked right now until I get it verified. =/ I had to do this about 2 years ago as well. I think it happens when you have more than one person in the same household. You'll know when it happens. When you go to log in, it will say that your account is locked, please verify, and that you have to send an email to MyPoints for instructions. I don't mind doing this, because this is a great site and I have gotten so many awesome things from them over the years.

That might be it, because I'm the only one that does it in this house. I believe I've been with them since 2000. I just do the bonus mails. I don't have time for the surveys and I go thru shopathome or ebates to make purchases.

Katlers
01-28-2012, 08:44 PM
I do those, surveys, sometimes coupons, and registration. Just the easy ones. I like how you get points even if you don't qualify for the survey.

rebate queen
03-30-2012, 10:16 AM
I just redeemed a TON of points today. I got a $100 Sears gift card, a $50 CVS gift card, a $50 Old Navy gift card, and a $25 FTD gift card!!!

Ryan's Mom
09-08-2012, 02:02 PM
For new members

Get $10 worth of points when you make two online purchases through My Points in the first 30 days after you join. Made my husband a member!

You MAY be able to access it through the following link: http://www.mypoints.com/emp/u/ma/join.vm?campaign=i0y6A0hg37FR90OSld5m