PDA

View Full Version : SwagBucks

rebate queen
06-02-2010, 07:24 AM
http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/TheMinistersWife

Swagbucks.com is an online portal dedicated to helping you earn digital dollars called "Swag Bucks", which can be redeemed for exclusive Swagbucks.com merchandise.

rebate queen
06-03-2010, 02:48 PM
This Summer, Swagbucks is having a season long promotion. This Monday they will be hosting a Swag Code Extravaganza where they will release 5 Swag codes throughout the day. Every day next week they will be highlighting a different high value Swag Buck bill starting with 25. Every 7th searching win will be awarded that bill. And, use the code SUMMEROFSWAG to get 20 free Swagbucks (code expires June 11).

rebate queen
06-04-2010, 04:50 AM
Fridays are Mega Swagbucks Days where you can earn 5 to 500 Swagbucks at a time!

Minister's Wife
06-09-2010, 12:53 PM
Make sure you check in today. Every 7th search is worth 39 swag bucks. So keep trying and you could be that 7th search!!

Also check out the new survey section in Ways to Earn and sign up your birthday. On your birthday you can earn 50 Swagbucks automatically.

In just 2 weeks I have already earned 4 $5 Amazon gift cards. So this program is well worth the effort!!!

Minister's Wife
06-10-2010, 12:56 AM
Every 7th search winner is going to get 47 Swagbucks today. The bucks add up quick that way. Yesterday they had 3 codes to give you more bucks and they have lots of new offers now that can help you earn even more..

If you haven't signed up, now is the time. It is getting easier and easier to earn prizes!! I earned 417 bucks yesterday without really trying!

Minister's Wife
06-13-2010, 09:59 PM
When you log in to Swagbucks make sure you check out the Survey's section. there are two kinds of surveys to take, ones they offer from participating companies and Profile ones. Both are listed when you first click in to surveys. So check them both out and ear lots of Swagbucks that way, easy and quick!

Minister's Wife
06-14-2010, 01:36 PM
There is a new code to get some bonus Swagbucks, so go to the blog now and see how you can snag 12 extra bucks!! There is a limited amount of time to do this, so hurry!!

Code is expired now.

Minister's Wife
06-15-2010, 07:14 AM
Just wanted you to know joining Swagbucks is worth it. I just ordered 4, $5 Amazon Gift Cards. They cost me absolutely nothing but a little time finding codes and doing internet searches. I can spend them now, or Amazon will hold on to them until I want to spend them on something big. I'm saving them with the other ones I got before these, for a big thing.

Get over to Swagbucks and start searching!!! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/TheMinistersWife

joelmandre
06-15-2010, 07:22 AM
How many Swagbucks did it take for that?

Minister's Wife
06-15-2010, 02:31 PM
1800. Which really did not take me that long to save up. You can earn well over enough to get 5 gift cards a month. They have special offers, surveys, secret codes, and prizes to get the bucks. I've been in not even a whole month and already have enough to get 7 gift cards. So well worth the effort and it is fun!

joelmandre
06-15-2010, 03:24 PM
Well you are getting signup points for referring your friend in AZ as well!

rebate queen
06-15-2010, 04:47 PM

....and your friend in NC!

Ryan's Mom
06-15-2010, 05:04 PM

And your fried in Ohio!

Minister's Wife
06-16-2010, 03:47 PM
You guys are great!! But I don't get anything unless you do searches. It's part of their policy to make sure members are active.

Warning it becomes a little addictive, but way fun!!!

Oh and I just ordered my 5th Amazon Gift Card and a Gift Card from Red Envelope. I see some jewelry in my future!! LOL!!

rebate queen
06-17-2010, 03:06 PM
I really don't have time to be too active on it, that's why I never joined before now. I did install the toolbar and instructed the kids to use it for any of their searches, and I have done some. I have a whoppin' 53 swagbucks right now...LOL!!

I need to learn more about how to earn them and check out the site more...

Minister's Wife
06-18-2010, 09:19 PM
The y now have surveys you can take that help earn a lot of bucks. But ehy also have lots of things that you can do called Special Offers. You can just look into some companies info and get bucks, or sometimes just watch a video. There are also places you can purchase things and get bucks too. There is a whole list of different things listed in the Ways To Earn Tab.

Also each day there are 4 very easy ways to earn,
1. Use the Toolbar
2. Daily Poll
3. Just look at a Special Offer
4. Just check the Survey page

Each of those will get you one Swagbuck. I know it doesn't seem like a lot, but all you did was click on it.

Also almost everyday there is a Secret Code worth anything from 5 to 25 Swagbucks. I try to get them, but i am not on 24/7 so I miss them from time to time.

Easiest way to get bucks though is to just do searches using the Toolbar. And the promise from Swagbucks is no spam from them, EVER!! That's a good thing. They are very careful about that.

Any questions. just let me know. I'd be glad to help!!

rebate queen
06-19-2010, 05:39 AM
Can you post the codes when you do see them?

Minister's Wife
06-19-2010, 05:14 PM
Nope. That is against the rules and I could loose my account. I can give hints though.

I missed the one today. Problem is you never know when they are going to come out and they don't last long. That's part of the game to a lot of people.

Minister's Wife
06-20-2010, 02:28 PM
There is a new code good until 6 PM PDT. Check the blog and the post about Father's Day.

rebate queen
06-20-2010, 02:35 PM
Thanks--got it!! :)

Minister's Wife
06-23-2010, 02:01 PM
Thee is a new code coming out any minute. The Wall on Facebook is all a-buzz waiting. SO be looking.

rebate queen
06-23-2010, 02:41 PM
For me, reading their wall is like trying to read another language. I don 't know what in the heck they are talking about!

Seems like it will be coming out at 6pm EST

rebate queen
06-23-2010, 03:45 PM
I def will not waste my time searching for another code :(

Ryan's Mom
06-23-2010, 04:25 PM
Posted 5 minutes ago.

http://blog.swagbucks.com/2010/06/chance-to-have-grand.html?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+SwagBucksBlog+%28SWAG+BUCKS+B LOG%29&utm_content=Twitter

Fortunately for you, you don't have to worry about the oldest established permanent floating craps game in New York to nab 1000 Swag Bucks - all you have to do is enter the 1000 Swag Buck Swagstakes, which ends soon - a single entry is only 10 Swag Bucks - which means you have a chance to win 100 times the cost of a single entry.

Minister's Wife
06-23-2010, 06:51 PM
I def will not waste my time searching for another code :(

I am assuming you did not find it.

Yeah the wall on Facebook can get kinda weird if you don't go very often. Once you are on there for a wheil you can catch on, but it takes a bit. The code this time was really hard!!! A lot of people didn't get it and I finally remmebred what was on special and found it iwth like 2 minutes to spare. They normally are not that hard at all. In fact most are fairly easy, so don't give up. Sure wish it wasn't against rules to tell people the code. Kind of a stinky rule!!!

rebate queen
06-24-2010, 05:05 AM
I am assuming you did not find it.

Yeah the wall on Facebook can get kinda weird if you don't go very often. Once you are on there for a wheil you can catch on, but it takes a bit. The code this time was really hard!!! A lot of people didn't get it and I finally remmebred what was on special and found it iwth like 2 minutes to spare. They normally are not that hard at all. In fact most are fairly easy, so don't give up. Sure wish it wasn't against rules to tell people the code. Kind of a stinky rule!!!

I don't think they could ever know if you sent us a pm (wink, wink) :)

Minister's Wife
06-24-2010, 09:08 PM
If you happen to be up at midnight central time you should head over to Swagbucks to take advantage of Midnight Swagbucks. From 12 to about 1 the likelihood of you getting more points more often for searching goes up dramatically. I usually get 3 wins and have even gotten as high as 6 in half an hour. And the values go up too. Instead of 3, 5, 8, they will be as high as 32 sometimes. Other times they range around 10-15.
So if you are a night owl, you might as well get something for it. Have fun searching!!

Minister's Wife
06-24-2010, 10:50 PM
Every Friday is Mega Swag Bucks Day (MSBD), which means better odds of winning our BIG Swag Bucks denominations! Simply search naturally, and with a little luck, you'll be winning large bills starting at 20 Swag Bucks and up.

While this is NOT a guarantee that you'll win high value Swag Bucks, we invite you to visit our twitter page (http://twitter.com/swagbucks) on every MSBD to hear from Swaggernauts like you who are winning big.

If you're a winner, consider tweeting a picture of your congratulations screen and including @swagbucks in your tweet. If TSG sees your tweet, he'll retweet it!

Read more about MSBD in the blog (http://blog.swagbucks.com/2010/06/mega-swag-bucks-day-yum.html).

Minister's Wife
07-09-2010, 12:08 PM
Don't forget Fridays are Mega Bucks. You have a great chance of winning bucks with every search and the bucks are always higher than other days. So take a few minutes to do some searches. It is worth it. I just claimed my 9th FREE Amazon Gift Card.

Minister's Wife
07-11-2010, 12:31 PM
Here is a hint.....................you can't win anything with Swagbucks if you don't do the searches or go to their site. Give it a try!!

I just got my 10th Amazon gift card!! That's $50 in about 6 weeks. Not bad for really doing nothing!!! Plus I have enough for 3 more already. Saving for a bigger one now.

rebate queen
07-11-2010, 01:24 PM
I still only have 244. I don't spend much time on it, but try to do some searches on Fridays. The kids use the search more than me, so occasionally they win a few bucks. I do the daily polls sometimes.

Minister's Wife
07-14-2010, 02:00 AM
Don't forget you can also just get a point a day for logging in, just looking at the special offers (do one of the ones clear at the top of the page where you click and then hit skip for each offer. At the end you get the one swag buck) and just looking at the surveys. With the poll and these 3 you can get a minimum of 4 a day.

Minister's Wife
07-16-2010, 01:22 AM
Today is Mega Swag Bucks Day. You have a better chance of winning doing a search and getting a larger win. I've seen a few people win 53 in searches so far. So happy searching!!

rebate queen
07-23-2010, 08:04 AM
Friday is Mega Swagbucks Day where you can earn 5 to 500 Swagbucks at a time!

New to Swagbucks? At Swagbucks you earn points to redeem for free stuff like gift cards, video games, electronics and more. Points are periodically awarded when you do internet searches from their site or using their toolbar. You can also earn points by shopping, inviting friends, submitting an idea and more.

joelmandre
07-23-2010, 09:44 AM
This pays off, anf they do ship. I've received $25 in Amazon Certificates so far

rebate queen
07-30-2010, 08:55 AM

New to Swagbucks? At Swagbucks you earn points to redeem for free stuff like gift cards, video games, electronics and more. Points are periodically awarded when you do internet searches from their site or using their toolbar. You can also earn points by shopping, inviting friends, submitting an idea and more.

rebate queen
08-06-2010, 06:37 AM

rebate queen
08-09-2010, 07:19 AM
New members of Swagbucks can get a total of 70 FREE Swagbucks, 30 for new member sign up and a bonus of 40 when you use the code BackToSchool (expires 8/15).

Minister's Wife
08-09-2010, 01:49 PM
Just got another $30 in Amazon Gift Cards. Make sure you use the tool bar everyday, it adds up pretty quickly!!

joelmandre
08-09-2010, 02:44 PM
That is true! I've made about $60 in Amazon.com codes with this. Love it!! I just hope you are getting credit for me using it :)

rebate queen
08-09-2010, 03:54 PM
I still am on my first one---only have 375 SB :(

I use it, but I just don't do many searches.

Minister's Wife
08-12-2010, 04:12 PM
That is true! I've made about $60 in Amazon.com codes with this. Love it!! I just hope you are getting credit for me using it :)

You aren't listed as my referral, but that's okay. I'm glad you are taking part! I can't tell you how much getting those gits cards has helped. I have birthdays all taken care of because of them and it cost me nothing!!! You can't beat that, PERIOD!! I didn't even have shipping tp pay!

rebate queen
08-12-2010, 04:39 PM
You aren't listed as my referral, but that's okay. I'm glad you are taking part! I can't tell you how much getting those gits cards has helped. I have birthdays all taken care of because of them and it cost me nothing!!! You can't beat that, PERIOD!! I didn't even have shipping tp pay!

Well who are you getting points from. I thought we all signed up under your referral link??

rebate queen
08-13-2010, 08:01 AM

Minister's Wife
08-13-2010, 09:39 AM
Well who are you getting points from. I thought we all signed up under your referral link??

You and Dolores signed up under me and a Sheri M & a David M. I don't know who they are. But you and Dolores are the only ones who have any bucks. All my other referrals have not done anything. They signed up and have not even logged in for the daily 4 you can get. Dolores has only a few herself.

Minister's Wife
08-13-2010, 09:41 AM
Want to emphasize Mega Friday!! You really can get a lot of bucks with searching. I am half way to another $5 gift card and I just ordered $30 in them a week ago!!

So start searching!!!!

rebate queen
08-20-2010, 04:51 AM

Minister's Wife
08-20-2010, 12:08 PM
A Megabuck Code is coming out today. It will be worth 15 Swagbucks. It is coming out 2PM Pacific time (3 Mountain, 4 Central, 5 Eastern) I have no idea where you will find it but you need to be ready for it.

Places to look for the code: Swidget, Blog, Homepage, Facebook

Good luck!!

Minister's Wife
08-26-2010, 05:10 AM
If you haven't been to Swagbucks in a while you need to go check out the new and improves Special Offers section. it's a fun and easy way to ear LOTS of Swagbucks. Go to the home page and click on Ways To Earn. There are hundreds of offers to take part in and get rewarded!!

I just ordered my 4th and 5th $5 Amazon Gift Cards for this month last night!! Earlier I ordered a $25 gift card. $50 of free money to spend at Amazon is a great deal!!! I'm Christmas shopping for FREE thanks to Swagbucks!

Minister's Wife
08-27-2010, 02:02 AM
It's Friday!! That means it is Mega Bucks Day! You have a much better chance when you win of getting a higher buck than any other day. Some will win even 100 buck!! Have fun searching.

And as always, be on the lookout for codes!

rebate queen
09-03-2010, 07:12 AM
Friday is Mega Swagbucks Day where you can earn up to 10,000 Swagbucks in one search!!

rebate queen
09-10-2010, 06:10 AM
Today is Mega Swagbucks Day!
Friday is Mega Swagbucks Day where you can earn up to 10,000 Swagbucks in one search!!

Have you signed up for Swagbucks yet? Well what are you waiting for?! Sign up today and start earning gift cards for surfing the internet. It is that easy!

Minister's Wife
09-14-2010, 05:54 AM
Just got another $10 in Amazon Gift Cards!! I am saving them all up to buy something big. Amazon will hold them for you until you are ready to spend them.

rebate queen
09-14-2010, 07:34 AM
Just got another $10 in Amazon Gift Cards!! I am saving them all up to buy something big. Amazon will hold them for you until you are ready to spend them.

Wow! How much do you have total?

I'm slowly chugging along at 561 SB...LOL!

Minister's Wife
09-16-2010, 12:09 PM
Wow! How much do you have total?

I'm slowly chugging along at 561 SB...LOL!

Right now I only have a little over 100 swagbucks, but that is because i just ordered another gift card. But I was down to 20 three days ago.

If you do the daily 4 and get one or two searches a day it adds up pretty quick. But almost every day on the home page in what they call the slider (add bar with yellow over it) there are videos to watch. Also on the special offers page called gwallet there are often videos. Just watch those and you can earn anywhere from 2-6 per video you watch. Easy as ever to do and they are usually only 30 seconds long, sometimes more. But very easy bucks to earn!!

Minister's Wife
09-16-2010, 12:10 PM
New code out right now!! Check your message center from swagbucks for a clue, or go to the rewards store and look under the subcategory "desk essentials" for the code!! Worth 8 bucks.

rebate queen
09-16-2010, 01:54 PM
I looked, but couldn't find it :(

rebate queen
09-24-2010, 11:10 AM

Have you signed up for Swagbucks yet? Well what are you waiting for?! Sign up today and start earning gift cards for surfing the internet. It is that easy!

rebate queen
09-27-2010, 06:38 PM
This is just a reminder that Swaggernaut Appreciation Day is going down tomorrow - it's going to be a lot of fun, so don't miss it - it all kicks off tomorrow at 8am in the blog... TSG

rebate queen
10-11-2010, 06:21 AM
I just ordered $10 in Amazon gift cards and still have 100 swagbucks left! :chees:

Minister's Wife
10-11-2010, 11:10 PM
I just ordered $10 in Amazon gift cards and still have 100 swagbucks left! :chees:

Whoo Hooo!!! It's fun isn't it?! Keep on going!!!

Minister's Wife
10-11-2010, 11:13 PM
Big Things Ahead Posted by The Swag Guy
at 10/11/2010 12:00:00 PM
OK guys - you've waited long enough. There's so much exciting stuff coming around the bend that I can't even fit it all in one post, but here's what I CAN tell you, which I think is pretty darned exciting. Three big things:

1. Starting tomorrow, we're doubling your Bonus Bucks - you'll be getting double the amount of bucks for checking your Trusted Surveys dashboard, Toolbar Bucks and doing NOSOs and Daily Polls.

2. We have a very cool and FUN new referral tool coming VERY soon - it'll make your friends laugh out loud (which it did for me) AND promote your Swagbucks referral link at the same time!

3. In the coming days we'll be releasing Swagbucks Videos, where you get to watch videos and earn Swag Bucks for doing it! We've been working on it for a long time, and it's almost ready to go, and with it will come a special bonus for you and your referrals.

That's just the tip of the iceberg, folks - we've got more big launches coming very soon (including one that may the mostly highly anticipated of all time), and the return of limited edition Bucks to help commemorate them, and the only way to make sure you don't miss it is to stay tuned!

STILL pumped,

TSG

I figured it out. If you do nothing more than the four daily things listed above you can get 6 1/2 $5 Amazon gift cards a year. That's $30+ each year. Who can't use that????

Plus there are some big things coming up. If you haven't signed up yet, you should.

rebate queen
10-12-2010, 04:36 AM
I just got SB a few minutes ago with a video. I had to put in the 3 letters like you have to sometimes. I did that first and then the video wouldn't play. So....if you get one, watch the video first! I hope I still get my 12 SB!

Minister's Wife
10-12-2010, 01:08 PM
Take a look at the latest blog post. There are lots of things happening in Swagland!!

http://blog.swagbucks.com/2010/10/double-your-bonus-bucks-grab-some.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+swagbucks%2FppEY+%28SWAG+BUCK S+BLOG%29

Minister's Wife
10-12-2010, 01:36 PM
I just got SB a few minutes ago with a video. I had to put in the 3 letters like you have to sometimes. I did that first and then the video wouldn't play. So....if you get one, watch the video first! I hope I still get my 12 SB!

That video is not going to ever play. It is part of the special going on in the post just before this. Read the blog and it will explain. There is even one that says "spoof" on it. But it is part of the special events going on right now.

rebate queen
10-12-2010, 01:44 PM
That video is not going to ever play. It is part of the special going on in the post just before this. Read the blog and it will explain. There is even one that says "spoof" on it. But it is part of the special events going on right now.

Thanks for letting me know!

Minister's Wife
10-12-2010, 03:22 PM
Just got 2 more $5 Amazon Gift Cards!! That makes my total $130 in gift cards!!!

Minister's Wife
10-14-2010, 10:07 PM
It's like a dream version of Groundhog Day - every Friday TSG wakes up rarin' to go because it's Mega Swag Bucks Day - that means big wins and big bucks because Team Swagbucks gives away "crazy" Swag Bucks today - more than 1,000,000 Swag Bucks will be awarded in ONE day.

Today you have a chance of winning even crazier amounts of Swag Bucks with your searches. From 30 to 1,000 Swag Bucks on ONE search! It's not a guarantee, but it definitely makes things exciting!

Minister's Wife
10-17-2010, 10:51 PM
This is just a friendly reminder from TSG that tomorrow is Get-A-Referral Day, where we do our best to help everyone get a referral (and the chance to earn up to 1000 in matching search bucks) on Swagbucks.com.

We've got a full schedule of great stuff, and the best way to make sure that you don't miss a thing is to stay tuned to our blog - we're kicking things off tomorrow at 8am PDT and we'll be turning out the hits all day long (it IS music monday)!

TSG

Minister's Wife
10-20-2010, 10:53 AM
Code for 7 out till 1:30 PDT!! Check the little red envelope on the tool bar. it's in the latest message.

rebate queen
10-20-2010, 11:02 AM
Got it---thanks! :)

Minister's Wife
10-20-2010, 06:19 PM
If you haven’t signed up for Swagbucks yet then this is a great time Sign Up. Right now you can get 60 Free Swagbucks in your account when you Sign Up and Use the Code: SBTVisOnTheAir (fill it in on the sign-up for where it says Swag Code?)

Swagbucks is an easy to use search engine that allows you to search and win Swagbucks. Only 450 Swagbucks equals a $5 Amazon.com Gift Card, Start saving now for Chrismas Gifts, I can promise you that you will find lots of great deals at Christmastime on Amazon and you’ll be glad you joined Swagbucks when you are buying gifts for Free!

Swagbucks just launched a new feature called Swagbucks TV which lets you win even more Swagbucks for watching videos online. These are just like searching for Swagbucks because you earn randomly at the end of videos. I've already earned over 30 bucks by watching videos. It's very easy!!

Minister's Wife
10-22-2010, 03:43 AM
Mega Bucks Day!!

Remember people are winning more often and larger amounts today.

Also if you have not checked out the new SBTV (Swag Bucks TV) it is under the Ways To Earn tab. Easy way to watch some interesting short news reels and get extra bucks. You never know when the bucks will show up.

Since June 17th of this year I have earned 24, $5 Amazon gift cards and 1, $25 Amazon gift card & 1, $5 Red Envelope gift card. Add it up, that's $150 of FREE money. All I did was do a little searching (and I do almost everyday anyway), do the daily four easy wins, and a few special offers. Oh and watch for the codes here and there. Couldn't be easier and I am not really trying that hard.

Make the small effort and it really pays off!!!

if you haven't signed up do it here: http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/TheMinistersWife

rebate queen
10-28-2010, 11:04 AM
There are four codes worth 4 SB hidden in SBTV today - each one has a cap of 15K redemptions and will be active until Midnight PDT. You can find the codes somewhere in the following categories: - Entertainment - Pets & Nature - Health & Lifestyle - Fashion & Beauty More clues throughout the day...

Minister's Wife
10-28-2010, 02:46 PM
When looking for the above codes search through Google to find them easier. Here is help for all of them:

swagbucks tv french inventions

swagbucks tv shades

swagbucks tv booty

swagbucks tv deadly pet

When you do the searches pick the first one that comes up on Google. Start watching the video and after it has been going for a while on the left of the computer screen under the video you are watching will be a description of the video. The code will appear suddenly under that description. You know it is the code becasue it will be gibberish to you. Something like this: uvn4HEs29GRiiswd

If the code doesn't appear the first watch, do it again. they are there!! And you may get bucks for watching the videos. I got 5 just for watching.

Good luck!!

rebate queen
10-29-2010, 06:29 AM

SearchAndWin
11-03-2010, 01:28 PM
SwagBucks is great, I've won a lot of Amazon.com gift cards, and (2) Nintendo Wii's.

rebate queen
01-13-2011, 07:08 AM
Calling all Swagbucks fans! Swagbucks has just released FREE Swagbucks Games??¦ find a game you like, play for free AND you??™ll be eligible to earn bonus Swag Bucks just for playing!! There are two ways to be rewarded for playing games (1) Play games for free and you will randomly earn from 1-5 Swag Bucks (2) Buy into tournaments where you risk a small amount of Swag Bucks for the chance to earn a large amount. Just login or register and click on the ???Earn??? tab, then in the drop down menu choose ???Games???.

rebate queen
02-23-2011, 07:44 AM
Did you know that Swagbucks will be turning 3 on Monday, February 28th? In honor of the big day, Swagbucks will be hosting a BIG party featuring lots of Swag Codes, a new look and feel for the Swagbucks Blog and the launch of two new features, one of which will redefine the way you use their search function

rebate queen
03-02-2011, 02:55 PM
Did you know that Swagbucks has printable coupons? They have a bunch and you get 10 swagbucks for every one that you redeem!!

Minister's Wife
03-30-2011, 12:20 AM
Swagbucks has been having a lot of short videos lately in the Special Offers section. It takes little time to really accumulate the bucks and it is easy!! Mine are adding up fast. Just got 3 more $5 Amazon Gift Cards.

Plus some of the videos have link to some contest and sweeps and to some great coupons!! Check them out!!!

rebate queen
04-15-2011, 07:47 AM
Today is Mega Swagbucks Friday, which means you may be able to score more Swagbucks than normal just by searching the web!

rebate queen
08-01-2011, 07:25 AM
Today only, Swagbucks is having a Swag Code Extravaganza and offering up multiple Swag Codes throughout the day where you??™ll have a chance to earn up to 50 Swag Bucks! You??™ll be able to find these codes on the Swagbucks Blog, Toolbar, Widget, Twitter page, and Facebook page so be sure to keep your eyes peeled on all of those pages throughout the day for your clues! This will be a great way to earn extra Swag Bucks to put towards snatching up those great rewards, such as Amazon gift cards, Starbucks gift cards, Paypal credit, Fandango gift cards, and much more!

Minister's Wife
08-08-2011, 10:19 PM
Just got 2 more Amazon gift cards!! I love this site! And now that the whole family can join we can earn them a lot faster and more often. Yay!!!

rebate queen
08-09-2011, 06:46 AM
I've done a lot better lately. I have received a total of eleven $5 Amazon gift cards!!

rebate queen
08-09-2011, 07:03 AM
Sign up today and enter the registration code AUGUSTBONUS to automatically snag 50 Swagbucks

rebate queen
10-31-2011, 09:37 AM
Today only, Swagbucks is having a Trick or Treat event and will be offering up opportunities to snag Swag Codes in a series of Halloween-themed code hunts all day long! Be sure to keep your eyes peeled on the on the Swagbucks Blog, Toolbar, Swidget, Twitter page, and Facebook page for your clues!

Then on Thursday, Swagbucks will be having a big Swag Code Extravaganza and offering up the opportunity to earn up to 60 Swag Bucks throughout the day, so be sure to check back then to score even more points!

rebate queen
12-30-2011, 09:45 AM
If you have yet to sign up for a Swagbucks account (or know of a family member or friend who hasn??™t), now is the perfect time to do so! Now through 12/31, new members to Swagbucks can start off with 130 points??¦ just for signing up! Just head on over here and register AND be sure to enter the code HOLIDAYSWAG (may need to type out ??“ do not copy and paste) during sign up and you??™ll snag an additional 100 points (in addition to the 30 points you normally get), so a total of 130 points!

arcurri
01-10-2012, 09:39 AM
I have been a swagbucks follower for almost a year now. I really enjoy the site. I haven't checked out the whole site yet. But I have attained couple of Amazon gift cards. S

rebate queen
02-27-2012, 12:11 PM
Today, Swagbucks is celebrating their 4th birthday by having a Birthday Bash where 4 lucky winners will win $1,000 each! They??™re also offering up 9 codes worth a total of 130 points throughout the day, so be sure to keep your eyes peeled on the Swagbucks Blog, Toolbar, Swidget, Twitter page, and Facebook page for your clues! Plus, they??™ll be having flash sales and reducing the number of points required to purchase select gift cards or deals.

rebate queen
06-14-2012, 11:56 AM
http://blog.swagbucks.com/

code worth 6 sb posted on their blog--good until 4pm ET

rebate queen
01-22-2013, 08:31 AM
Today 1/22 only, Swagbucks is having a Swag Code Extravaganza and offering up multiple Swag Codes throughout the day where you’ll have a chance to earn up to 65 Swag Bucks! You’ll be able to find several different codes throughout the day on the Swagbucks Blog, Toolbar, Swidget, Twitter page, and Facebook page (and more!) so be sure to keep your eyes peeled on all of those pages today for your clues!