jammom
06-09-2010, 09:57 AM
http://read-it-forward.crownpublishing.com/

"The Outer Banks"
"All Over The Map"
"The One That I Want"

rebate queen
06-11-2010, 11:56 AM
I just entered for all 3. I would really like to read "The Outer Banks" if anyone gets that one!

rebate queen
06-21-2010, 02:35 PM
Congratulations! Your entry was randomly selected from among thousands, and Read It Forward is thrilled to send you a complimentary copy of All Over the Map by Laura Fraser. Allow 30 days for shipping and handling. We hope you enjoy the book and will share it with your family and friends.

If you know other readers who would enjoy sneak peeks at great reads, behind-the-scenes insights from authors, and fabulous free books, send Read It Forward to a friend:

SHARE READ IT FORWARD

We'd love to hear what you think of the read. Post your thoughts on Facebook or talk to us on Twitter @ReadItForward. You can also email us at [email protected].

We encourage you to connect with other readers by adding a review at these bookstores and readers' communities. Send us a link to your review, and you'll be entered to win another fabulous book!

Minister's Wife
06-21-2010, 07:02 PM
Oh I'm glad you got chosen. Hope it is a good book.

rebate queen
06-21-2010, 07:52 PM
Oh I'm glad you got chosen. Hope it is a good book.

Thanks! we3kings won one also!

Would you like me to "read it forward" to you? I just started the last one that I got from this. I'll be sending that one to Dolores when I'm done!

jammom
06-21-2010, 10:30 PM
I want we3kings book-that's the 1 I wanted (turned down-but I got 1 from last 1)

rebate queen
06-21-2010, 10:40 PM
I want we3kings book-that's the 1 I wanted (turned down-but I got 1 from last 1)

I wanted the one that neither of us got....LOL!

Minister's Wife
06-21-2010, 11:15 PM
Thanks! we3kings won one also!

Would you like me to "read it forward" to you? I just started the last one that I got from this. I'll be sending that one to Dolores when I'm done!

Oh yes! That would be really nice. I got the "so sorry you weren't chosen" e-mail. Sigh!! Not gonna complain though cause I have done really well lately with offers!!

Minister's Wife
06-21-2010, 11:16 PM

What one did she get??

rebate queen
06-22-2010, 06:32 AM
Oh yes! That would be really nice. I got the "so sorry you weren't chosen" e-mail. Sigh!! Not gonna complain though cause I have done really well lately with offers!!

OK-just pm me your info!

What one did she get??

"The One That I Want"

Minister's Wife
06-23-2010, 01:21 PM
Yeah that is different than what I wanted. I wanted "The Outer Banks". We have spent a lot of time there so I thought a book about it would be interesting to read.