PDA

View Full Version : Manufacturers Contact Information

Minister's Wife
06-17-2010, 03:06 PM
Here is the link to another website that graciously put together an extensive, and I do mean extensive, list of manufacturers and their contact info. It is a great way to get with them and let them know how you feel about their products and possibly get coupons or free samples.

Thanks to A Full Cup, KellyMarie and Monica for putting the list together!!!

http://afullcup.com/forums/coupon-borg/6148-manufacturers-internet-contact-information.html

rebate queen
06-17-2010, 03:12 PM
Thanks Lois! I'm going to sticky this!

Well, I have been trying to sticky this...for some reason I can't get my admin tools to work on this thread???

Ryan's Mom
06-18-2010, 07:05 AM
Thanks Lois! I'm going to sticky this!

Well, I have been trying to sticky this...for some reason I can't get my admin tools to work on this thread???

Stickied! Did you go advanced? That's the only way this set up will let you sticky anything.

Thanks Lois for such a fantastic find! Check this list out everyone. It even has the Contact Us links already posted for you!

rebate queen
06-18-2010, 09:44 AM
Stickied! Did you go advanced? That's the only way this set up will let you sticky anything.

Thanks Lois for such a fantastic find! Check this list out everyone. It even has the Contact Us links already posted for you!

Up until yesterday, I could click on admimistrative and get a list of options.

jammom
06-18-2010, 09:54 AM
I've checked this site out now & again-Thanx for reminding me !

Minister's Wife
06-25-2010, 03:01 PM
Just in case you are wondering if it really works, got another note today.

Dear Lois,

Thank you for your correspondence regarding our Blistex Medicated Lip Balm. We are very glad to hear that our products have made a difference and touched your life in a positive way!

At Blistex, we take great pride in the products we manufacture and distribute, and we love hearing feedback and comments from consumers like you. We sincerely appreciate your comments.

In appreciation for your continued support of Blistex products, we are mailing you a complimentary sample of the Blistex Silk & Shine along a few coupons to use towards future purchases.

Please feel free to contact me at any time with questions or comments.

Best regards,
Mona Palmer
Consumer Affairs Representative
Blistex Inc.
1800 Swift Drive
Oak Brook, IL 60523
Phone: 888-784-2472 x 3522

Start e-mailing if you haven't already!!!

Minister's Wife
10-31-2010, 10:43 AM
Another example of how it doesn't hurt to contact companies. My husband asked me to put together some food baskets for people from our church who could really use the help this year. So on a whim I contacted Idahoan Potatoes. Well as a result they sent me 14 coupons for Free packets of flavored mashed potatoes!! It never hurts to ask!!!

So start asking!!