06-17-2010, 03:36 PM
I just passed up a free VIP ticket to see the Eagles in concert tonight:cry:

jammom
06-17-2010, 03:47 PM
How-what-why ?!? That sux.............

rebate queen
06-17-2010, 03:53 PM
How-what-why ?!? That sux.............

My honey drives a group of people that have season VIP tickets(major moola) They told him that they had an extra for tonight at the last minute, and that I could go. I wasn't ready, plus I would have had to reschedule a client tonight, and I have a really busy schedule tomorrow. The concert is in Raleigh, about 2 hours away and we would have gotten home pretty late... I don't know, I'm really regretting it now, but it's too late. :(

Ryan's Mom
06-21-2010, 05:14 PM
Doesn't it seem that these things always come along when you can't possibly accept them?

rebate queen
06-21-2010, 07:39 PM
Doesn't it seem that these things always come along when you can't possibly accept them?

Well, the thing is, I really could have gone. The question was would it be worth what I would have to go through to do it??

I'm really regretting it even more now. I found out they had their own private room to watch the concert--complete with free drinks and food. They even had their own personal waitress!!!

I told my client that I didn't want to cancel on that night about it. He said "You shoulda went" LOL!!

Uggghhh...yep, I'm a dumb butt!!