PDA

View Full Version : Fine Gift Soaps Update - Old thread is closed...forthose who placed an order

joelmandre
06-18-2010, 01:08 PM
Dear Friend,
Thank you for submitting your request for free samples from Fine Gift Soaps. Our free sample offer was picked up by several unaffiliated web sites and distributed without our consent. As a result, we received an overwhelming number of requests that quickly outnumbered the free samples we had available to give.

I am very disappointed that we can't send a free sample to everyone who submitted a request, and I am deeply sorry if we've let you down. I would like to make it up to you with this very special offer:

Save $10 off your first order of $30 or more from our store - a 30% discount! Enter SAVENOW when checking out to redeem.

This offer is just for you and expires at midnight on June 30, 2010. This offer cannot be combined with the 10% discount currently available to the general public, however you CAN take advantage of FREE SHIPPING on orders of $50 or more.

We are also conducting a drawing for everyone who accepts our $10.00 discount offer ??“ your name will be included in a random drawing for a $100 Gift Certificate from Fine Gift Soaps. The winner will be notified by email on July 9, 2010.

Again, I am very sorry that we were unable to send you a free sample. Please take advantage of this great offer to treat yourself to the luxury of Fine Gift Soaps. We appreciate your time and your interest in our products, and we look forward to serving you in the future.