PDA

View Full Version : Opinion Outpost

NinjaMomma
06-26-2010, 12:38 PM
https://www.opinionoutpost.com/

Opinion Outpost needs your help. Organizations desire better understanding of what their customers are thinking. Through conducting survey research with panelists like you, researchers are able to find the answers they need to make better decisions in serving their customers. Policy makers also use survey research to better understand public opinion and direct programs aimed at serving the public. As an Opinion Outpost member, you will have a unique opportunity to help shape and influence the policies, products and services of the world around you.

I've got a few products to test out from them, ranging from Herbal Essences - Just tested this out out, came with full bottles of shampoo, conditioner, body wash and lotion. Totaling $17 worth of products.- Stouffer's -2x's-, Lean cuisines, Always, and some other shampoo/condition set.

I've made around $145 from it as well.

If you don't mind being refereed send me a message.

rebate queen
06-26-2010, 12:58 PM
Sounds good! What info do you need in the message?

NinjaMomma
06-26-2010, 01:05 PM
Don't need anything, it's a code I can give out freely. :)

rebate queen
06-26-2010, 01:17 PM
Don't need anything, it's a code I can give out freely. :)

Ok-I'll join!

jammom
06-27-2010, 12:56 AM
PM me your code too-I'll join & refer you

NinjaMomma
10-07-2010, 10:44 AM
Is this site glitchy for anyone else the last couple days?
It keeps making me go in circles.. Making me answer the pre-survey questions the I can click the survey link, but then I'm right back at the sign in place...

Edit:
And as soon as I say something it starts working again..

jammom
10-07-2010, 11:37 PM
No probs here -just LOTS of surveys from them
Glad they're working again for ya

Minister's Wife
10-11-2010, 03:13 PM
Love this site! Made $5 in less than 2 weeks. Hardly qualified for any surveys too.