PDA

View Full Version : Free Safety Superhero kit for kids - Austin, TX area

sparrow
07-28-2021, 01:31 PM
Know a super kid who could use a fun, inspiring activity that will help them be safer and healthier? Good news! The Safety Superhero kit is their ticket to a great summer adventure! Brought to you by Texas Mutual Insurance Company in partnership with the Austin Spurs, the American Heart Association and KXAN Simple Health, this super-entertaining kit teaches kids about nutrition, fitness, health and safety through a series of hero-worthy challenges.

The free Safety Superhero kit includes:

Super fun activity book
Challenging games and projects
A superhero eye mask to color
A kid-friendly facemask

The Safety Superhero kit is available to kids ages 7 to 11 in the Austin area. Just fill out the form below to receive your kit in the mail!

https://safesuperhero.com/

bintarab
07-28-2021, 02:29 PM
Wuuhuu! I ordered one -- I hope it is as fun as they say it is! Thank you for posting this!

sparrow
07-28-2021, 05:29 PM
your welcome!

bintarab
08-05-2021, 05:18 PM
Got my kit today -- everything looks good: the activity book is printed in both English and Spanish in vibrant colors and the advice is clear. The activity book gets kids to be superheroes by watching out for hazards like someone texting and driving. I think it's a cute book, but I haven't kid-tested it yet. The mask is high quality as is the superhero eye mask. This kit's a winner!