PDA

View Full Version : Free Sick of Spending t-shirt

jammom
06-30-2010, 11:17 PM
https://www.sickofspending.com/

I've prob gotten 3/4 of t-shirts requested,if it comes,it comes...

rebate queen
07-01-2010, 06:00 AM
Thanks Deb-just ordered :)

Mistyck
07-01-2010, 08:15 AM
Ordered one, thanks so much!

Minister's Wife
07-01-2010, 07:13 PM
Me too. Sure hope it comes, cause I couldn't agree more with it.

Minister's Wife
07-01-2010, 08:03 PM
Here is the reply I got:

Dear Lois

Congratulations! You are now part of an army of over 1.2 million other freedom-loving Americans for Prosperity!

Thank you for standing with your fellow citizens, Mark Levin and Americans for Prosperity in our effort to stop Washington's reckless spending.

Taxpayers across the country continue to make it clear they are sick of spending. You've taken an important step in fighting back and restoring fiscal sanity, but we'll need your continued support to make a difference.

You will receive call-in instructions in the coming days for how to join Mark and me for the exclusive strategy phone call on July 1st where we will talk about steps you can take to save our country from drowning in debt.

In the meantime, SickofSpending.com will be your resource for the latest action alerts and local events that will help you send a message to big government politicians in Washington.

If you signed up for your free Sick of Spending T-shirt, please allow 6-8 weeks for delivery.

Thank you again for joining us in this important effort to stop the spending. I look forward to speaking with you on the exclusive strategy call July 1st as we address the critical task of stopping the professional politicians from bankrupting America!

We would love to have you as a sponsoring member of Americans for Prosperity, and for a gift of at least 20 dollars you will receive additional benefits and a free change wallet/key chain combo. Click here for details.

Sincerely,

Tim Phillip's Signature
Tim Phillips

jammom
08-30-2010, 03:55 PM
Still available-I haven't rec'd yet but others have

rebate queen
08-30-2010, 04:05 PM
Still available-I haven't rec'd yet but others have

I just got mine today!

Ladysteeler
08-30-2010, 04:13 PM
I got this in the mail I think on Friday. I had forgotten all about it. At least we know they do come.

jammom
09-23-2010, 03:30 PM
I got mine a couple days ago

Minister's Wife
09-25-2010, 06:08 AM
Got mine a week ago and forgot about it.

I just checked the site and it is now sending some handbook about voting records etc... Might want to close the link.

petitefame
09-25-2010, 06:15 AM
I received mine a couple of weeks ago. I was surprised to get it.