PDA

View Full Version : Read It Forward - The King's Mistress, Think of a Numb3r & The Mountain Between Us

Ryan's Mom
07-07-2010, 09:18 AM
A King's Mistress, A Baffling Killer, and A Tender Love Story

What could be better than learning about great new reads? Getting free copies of great new reads!

Limited quantities, while supplies last. Winners will be chosen at random. One entry per person per book. To enter for the chance to win a copy of one of the books above, click on the cover image. No purchase necessary.

http://read-it-forward.crownpublishing.com/2010/07/?ref=email_crn_rif0710

jammom
07-07-2010, 10:30 AM
Thank you !

rebate queen
07-07-2010, 03:47 PM
Thanks Dolores! Just entered for all 3.

I just finished the one I was going to pass on to you, so I will be mailing it soon!

Ryan's Mom
07-07-2010, 04:29 PM
Thanks Dawn! I love free books! If anyone else wants it let me know and I'll "Read It Forward" to you.

Minister's Wife
07-07-2010, 05:11 PM
I just signed up. And I would love to have one Read forward to me. I love to read. Go through at least a book a week and sometimes more. My husband reads even more. Scary how fast that guy can read!!

rebate queen
07-08-2010, 03:48 AM
I just signed up. And I would love to have one Read forward to me. I love to read. Go through at least a book a week and sometimes more. My husband reads even more. Scary how fast that guy can read!!

Lois, I have 2 more library books to read, then I'm gonna read the one I'll be passing on to you!!

Minister's Wife
07-08-2010, 07:40 PM
Lois, I have 2 more library books to read, then I'm gonna read the one I'll be passing on to you!!

Good deal. But don't hurry on my account. I can always find a book or two to read in this house. Sheesh, sometimes I think we should just become a public library we have so many books. LOL!!

rebate queen
07-26-2010, 12:47 PM
Thousands of readers entered for the chance to win a copy of The King's Mistress, Think of a Number, or The Mountain Between Us. We send as many books as we can every month; unfortunately, yours was not one of the entries chosen at random to receive a book. Stay with us and try again next month??”we want to share a great read with you!

oh well, 2 out of 3 isn't bad!!

Mistyck
07-26-2010, 03:04 PM
YAY, I was randomly selected!

Congratulations! Your entry was randomly selected from among thousands, and Read It Forward is thrilled to send you a complimentary copy of The King's Mistress by Emma Campion. Allow 30 days for shipping and handling. We hope you enjoy the book and will share it with your family and friends

rebate queen
07-26-2010, 03:08 PM
congrats!! :)

Ryan's Mom
07-26-2010, 03:37 PM

Congratulations! I've been trying to get one but no luck yet. I'm probably not getting in early enough. Gonna have to be more vigilant!

Mistyck
07-26-2010, 07:23 PM
Thanks! I've been trying for months myself. I'm glad I got this one!

Minister's Wife
07-26-2010, 07:23 PM

That's wonderful!!!