PDA

View Full Version : Shell V-Power Fuel My Passion Contest 7/27

rebate queen
07-08-2010, 12:26 PM
http://www.shell.us/home/content/usa/products_services/on_the_road/fuels/fuel_my_passion/

Description:
Show your passion for Shell V-Power and you could win contest prizes including free gas and Shell gift cards in the Fuel My Passion Contest. Just for entering the contest, you will also be entered into a random-draw sweepstakes with the chance to win a car or motorcycle plus five years' worth of free gas!

Eligibility:
US (void in DE, MD, NJ, and VA) with a valid driver's license, 18+

Start Date:
July 06, 2010

End Date:
July 27, 2010 at 11:59 p.m. PT

Entry Frequency:
One time per person.

Sweepstakes Prizes:
Contest Prizes (5 - 1 per category): Shell V-Power gasoline for a year awarded as $1,800 in Shell Gift Cards. (ARV: $1,800)

Finalist Prizes (10 - 2 per category): A $500 Shell Gift Card. (ARV: $500)

Sweepstakes Random Drawing Prize:
Grand Prize: Shell V-Power for 5 Years and the winner's choice of a 2010 Audi S5, Audi Q7, or Harley-Davidson Electra Glide Ultra Limited Motorcycle. (ARV: up to $69,025)

1st Prizes (60 - 4 per day): A $50 Shell Gift Card. (ARV: $50)

Additional Comments:
You can enter the contest once per category, but the sweepstakes only once.
To enter the contest, submit a photograph depicting the participant showing the "V-sign" (like the peace sign with the palm facing the camera) along with their vehicle, plus a description of up to 100 words describing How Shell V-Power fuels your passion for your ride. You can enter in one of the following categories:

Luxury and Vintage Vehicles,
Sport and Performance Vehicles,
Truck, SUV or Minivan,
Motorcycle, and
Other Premium Rides
Judges will select 3 winners in each category on the basis of Originality (25%), Passion for using Shell V-Power (50%), and Appropriateness to Contest Theme (25%). The winners will be chosen from among the finalists by public vote.

To enter the random-draw sweepstakes, enter the contest. AMOE without entering the contest by mail.

rebate queen
07-23-2010, 07:04 AM
ends soon!

rebate queen
07-27-2010, 08:07 AM
...last day!