PDA

View Full Version : Hot Topic - Fantastic Beasts Flyaway TikTok Sweepstakes - End Date: April 30, 2022

SadMan
04-13-2022, 03:12 AM
https://d3bpovaq9i9i0i.cloudfront.net/eyJidWNrZXQiOiJmaWxlci5zbWIudm90aWdvLmNvbSIsImVkaX RzIjp7InJlc2l6ZSI6eyJ3aWR0aCI6MTM2NiwiaGVpZ2h0Ijo4 MDAsImZpdCI6Imluc2lkZSIsIndpdGhvdXRFbmxhcmdlbWVudC I6dHJ1ZX0sInJvdGF0ZSI6bnVsbH0sImtleSI6InN3ZWVwLmhl YWRlci41NjkwMS5lbmdfdjE2NDg3NTczMzgucG5nIn0=

Fantastic Fans Flyaway Sweepstakes for two to experience the magic of the Wizarding World of Harry Potter in Hollywood or Orlando is being given away by Hot Topic. Sign up today to win a vacation to Orlando or California, which includes round-way flights, three nights of hotel accommodations, and more. Fill out the form now, and be sure to participate on TikTok by answering all three questions in the comments section of your post with the hashtags #FB3Gryffindor, #FB3Hufflepuff, #FB3Slytherin, or #FB3Ravenclaw. Hurry! The deadline for submissions is April 30th, 2022.

CLICK HERE TO ENTER: https://social.hottopic.com/fbsweeps/sweeps/HotTopicWarnerBrosFantasticBeastsFlyawaySweepstake s

Limit: To enter the sweepstakes, the entrant's age must be 18 years or above and there is a limit of 1 entry per person.

How to enter
During the Entry Period, you must enter via 2 options:

Via TikTok: “Duet” the Fantastic Beasts trivia TikTok video posted on the @HotTopic TikTok account on April 11, 2022, around 12:00 PM Pacific Time with answers to all 3 questions;

Include your Hogwarts House via either the #FB3Gryffindor, #FB3Hufflepuff, #FB3Slytherin, or #FB3Ravenclaw hashtag in the caption of your Duet; and
Tag @HotTopic and use the hashtags #FantasicBeastsFlyaway #Sweepstakes in the caption of your Duet.
Without TikTok: If you would like to enter the Sweepstakes without posting a Duet TikTok video, you may visit www.hottopic.me/HTxFBSweeps and complete the entry form during the Entry Period to receive 1 entry. The entry form will request the first and last name; date of birth; email address; consent to the Official Rules; and TikTok username, if applicable.

Winner Selection
One potential winner will be selected in a random drawing on or about May 7, 2022, and will be notified via mail.

Grand Prize
The following prizes will be awarded: 1 winner will receive the items featured in the Post, which include:

A trip for the winner and up to 3guests to the winner’s choice of either:
Option (a) (total ARV $4,402.11 USD)

Universal Orlando Resort in Orlando, FL, including round-trip economy class air transportation from a major commercial airport near the winner’s home for the winner and 3guests to Orlando, FL;
3 nights standard hotel accommodation (1 room, quadruple occupancy –– room and tax only) at Universal’s Cabana Bay Beach Resort or at another Universal Orlando Resort hotel;
Non-exclusive ground transportation to and from the airport and hotel in Orlando, FL; and
Park 3-Day Park-to-Park tickets for admission to Universal Studios Florida, Universal’s Islands of Adventure, and Universal’s Volcano Bay Water Theme Park for the winner and up to 3guests (“Universal Orlando Resort Prize”).
OR

Option (b) (total ARV $4,626.00 USD)

Universal Studios Hollywood in Hollywood, CA, including round-trip economy class air transportation from a major commercial airport near the winner’s homefor winner and 3 guests to Los Angeles, CA;
2 nights standard hotel accommodation (1 room, quadruple occupancy –– room and tax only) at Sheraton Universal Hotel;
Non-exclusive ground transportation to and from the airport and hotel in Los Angeles, CA; and
2 days of general admission tickets to Universal Studios Hollywood for the winner and up to 3 guests (“Universal Studios Hollywood Prize”).
A $500 Hot Topic gift card (ARV $500.00 USD)