PDA

View Full Version : Cetaphil My Skin Story Contest - End Date: July 20, 2022

SadMan
04-20-2022, 02:35 AM
https://www.cetaphil.com/on/demandware.static/Sites-Galderma-US-Site/-/default/dwdd1eb094/images/logo.svg

Upload your skincare story to clout $3,000! Your beauty lies in your story of how you protect your skin, and how Cetaphil products help you do so. Therefore, Cetaphil Video Contest will offer you the chance to reveal your story. The registration requires your vote, and then you'll be allowed to submit the video, sharing ' My Skin Story', and the benefits of Cetaphil beauty products, which will automatically grant you $4 off a qualifying purchase of Cetaphil cleanser, moisturizer, sun, and baby products. The judges will score your submission to transmit it, into the voting phase, thereby, determining 3 lucky winners with the highest vote to win $3,000 cash! Enter the Cetaphil My Skin Story Contest, and your beauty deposit will imbue you with $3,000 extra dough!

CLICK HERE TO ENTER: https://myskinstory.cetaphil.com/

Limit: The eligible entrants should be 18 years or older at the time of entry, and each entrant may enter/submit only once during the Submission Phase. Void in Arizona, Iowa, Louisiana, Maryland, and Tennessee.

How to Enter Cetaphil Video Contest
Registration: Visit myskinstory.cetaphil.com and follow the links and instructions to complete and submit the registration form, including your name, a valid email address, and your age range. By completing the registration form you will receive 1 digital coupon good for $4 off a qualifying Cetaphil cleanser, moisturizer, sun, and baby purchase. Limit: 1 Offer per person during the Submission Phase.
Submission Phase (April 14, 2022 - May 11, 2022): To enter the Contest, create a 30 - 60 second video describing your skincare routine and the Cetaphil products that work for you. At the beginning of the video, you must include the following statement: I have created this video as my submission for the Cetaphil My Skin Story Contest.
Submission Requirements:

The Submission should only include yourself (entrant) and not include others;
The Submission must be an unlisted YouTube or Vimeo URL (not viewable or searchable);
The Submission must be at least 30 seconds but must not exceed 60 seconds in length; and
The Submission must be in English.
Voting Phase (July 6, 2022- July 20, 2022): The Finalists' Submissions will be posted in an online gallery for public voting at the Promotion Site.

Cetaphil My Skin Story Contest Winner Selection
During the Judging Phase, a panel of qualified judges will select the 6 entrants with the highest-scoring Submissions from among all eligible Submissions based on the following criteria:

Creativity/Originality of the Submission;
Authentic presentation style of Entrant; and
Technical Quality of the Submission.
The 3 Finalists whose Submissions receive the highest number of valid votes during the Voting Phase will be deemed the potential Grand Prize winners.

Cetaphil My Skin Story Contest Prize
3 Grand Prizes: Each winner will receive a $3,000 check.