PDA

View Full Version : Free Johnsonville Deli Bites!

Ryan's Mom
07-09-2010, 08:14 PM
Thanks for checking out Deli Bites!

To receive six FREE packages of Deli Bites, fill out the information below. We'll send you the FREE product, for you, your family and friends to enjoy!

http://delibites.johnsonville.com/

This will NOT last long!!!

Expect to see an e-mail confirmation shortly.

We'll get to shipping it - don't starve while you wait! Snack on!

--The Johnsonville Deli Bites Team

Ryan's Mom
07-09-2010, 08:21 PM
This may have been an invitation only offer, so don't be surprised if it doesn't come. Received the following email:

Greetings!

Thanks again for helping us with Deli Bites. We're gathering the goods we'll be sending you, and we'll be shipping them to you during the week of Aug. 2. You should receive your FREE Deli Bites during the week of Aug. 9!

When you receive the package, be sure to look for the sticker on each Deli Bites package (and tell others with whom you share the product, as well!) - it's how we get you the freebie coupons! Enter the code at www.johnsonville.com/delibitesfeedback, when you share with us your thoughts on the product.

Your feedback is important and helps us ensure we continue to produce great new products you'll enjoy!

Snack on!

jammom
07-09-2010, 11:39 PM
Thanx-nice to come home to-

Don't think it's invite only,just think that's how they keep track of who gives feedback on prod (the sticker #)

OK-just read my email-it's for the 1,000 members of Johnsonville Enthusiasts Club

Minister's Wife
07-10-2010, 01:21 AM
My e-mail doesn't have that in it. Hmmmm? Well I'm gonna cross my fingers and hope! LOL!! I belong to the Enthusiast Club.

jammom
07-10-2010, 01:57 AM
"Please let us know if you'd be interested in receiving free samples of our Deli Bites.We'll send them right to your house for you,your family & friends to enjoy.
To receive the free product,be one of the 1st 1,000 to tell us how you'd like to use them.A birthday party? Kids' soccer game? Afternoon snack?"

rebate queen
07-10-2010, 06:26 AM
I woke up to this email this morning. I filled it out real quick and submitted it. I got my confirmation email right away. YAY!!! 6 PACKAGES!!!! :)

jammom
07-11-2010, 04:55 PM
Done-says they have their 1,000 Enthusiasts

Minister's Wife
07-24-2010, 11:08 PM
Got this today:

Greetings!

Thanks again for your interest in sampling Johnsonville Deli Bites!

The demand for this new product is blowing us away, so we wanted to let you know that to meet the demand for Deli Bites, your samples will arrive in September, rather than in August.

Please note – due to the number of people with whom we’re sharing Deli Bites, we’ll be sending all the samples for arrival in September and will not be honoring requests for shipments to arrive on specific dates.

Also, some of you requested not to receive samples after you received our confirmation e-mail.

If you no longer wish to receive free samples of Deli Bites, please click here to be removed from our list.

If you have additional questions, please contact us here. Thanks again, and enjoy your Deli Bites!

Snack on!

joelmandre
07-25-2010, 10:07 AM
Got that too. I think we might see them sooner, this is a way to keep some people happy while most people will expect them to come in September.

They also may have decided to offer it to more than the original 1,000 as well

joelmandre
09-16-2010, 10:36 AM
Anyone heard anything more about these?

rebate queen
09-16-2010, 11:45 AM
Anyone heard anything more about these?

Not me....

joelmandre
09-16-2010, 12:04 PM
I am surprised....they said to expect them in September. While there are 2 weeks left, I just imagined there would be a shipping announcement.

NinjaMomma
09-16-2010, 12:07 PM
Haven't heard anything either..

Minister's Wife
09-16-2010, 12:46 PM
Nothing here either and this is one I was really looking forward to.

joelmandre
09-22-2010, 01:43 PM
Thank you for contacting us about our Johnsonville ?® Deli Bites sampling program. We always enjoy hearing from our consumers and hope we can assist you with this issue.

In reference to your question, due to the high demand for our new product, Deli Bites, as you know we have pushed back the delivery date on the samples you’ll be receiving. We anticipate the product will be shipped towards the end of September, but we do not have a specific date at this time. In order to assure timely delivery to all those who will be receiving Deli Bites samples, we are conducting a mass mailing. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Thank you again for contacting us and please feel free to send us any comments or questions you may have in the future. We would love to hear from you again!

Until then, snack on!
Sincerely,

Kayla Smith
Consumer Relations

Minister's Wife
09-25-2010, 05:56 AM
Thanks for checking on this!!

Thank you for contacting us about our Johnsonville ?® Deli Bites sampling program. We always enjoy hearing from our consumers and hope we can assist you with this issue.

In reference to your question, due to the high demand for our new product, Deli Bites, as you know we have pushed back the delivery date on the samples you’ll be receiving. We anticipate the product will be shipped towards the end of September, but we do not have a specific date at this time. In order to assure timely delivery to all those who will be receiving Deli Bites samples, we are conducting a mass mailing. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Thank you again for contacting us and please feel free to send us any comments or questions you may have in the future. We would love to hear from you again!

Until then, snack on!
Sincerely,

Kayla Smith
Consumer Relations

jammom
10-05-2010, 09:07 AM
Got mine today !!!

Ryan's Mom
10-11-2010, 05:46 AM
I got the same email Joel got:

October 11, 2010

Dear Dolores:

In reference to your question, due to the high demand for our new product, Deli Bites, as you know we have pushed back the delivery date on the samples you’ll be receiving. The Deli Bites have been shipped and you should be receiving yours in the near future, but we do not have a specific date. In order to assure timely delivery to all those who will be receiving Deli Bites samples, we are conducting a mass mailing. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Until then, snack on!
Sincerely,

Kayla Smith
Consumer Relations