PDA

View Full Version : Sweepstakes Winners Post your wins

sparrow
06-23-2022, 09:40 AM
Post our wins here in this thread. We would love to hear what you win!!

sparrow
06-23-2022, 09:42 AM
my win this week

Mannafy: Travel Hat & Pants Giveaway
(1) Liftoff Baseball cap, and either a pair of women’s Jet Travel Skinny Pants or a pair of men’s Airway 2 Travel Pants (ARV $110)

Congrats!

We’re happy to let you know that you’ve been selected as our lucky travel hat and pants giveaway winner!

As a reminder, you have 7 days to claim your prize. To claim your prize and for us to get it sent to you we’ll need the following info from you first.

sparrow
06-23-2022, 10:07 AM
The prize was listed as Javy Coffee Micorodose and copper straws.

Got this email from Life & Style Magazine sweeps.

Hello there!

Today is your lucky day!

You’ve been selected as the winner of the Win 4 Javy Coffee Microdose Concentrate ! prize you entered at Life & Style!

sparrow
07-25-2022, 05:16 PM
I won the iHeartRadio: Etheridge Island Sweepstakes

Congratulations you have been selected as the winner of our iHeartRadio Melissa Etheridge - Etheridge Island Mexico Sweepstakes!

Your prize consists of:
6 night stay at Dreams & Secrets Resort in Playa Mujeres, Mexico from 8/30-9/5/2022 for Etheridge Island Resort Festival for you and a guest
Roundtrip ground transportation from airport to resort
Admission for you and a guest to all concerts (all shows are general admission/non-ticketed)
(1) $2000 gift card to book travel/airfare to Mexico

Prize Value: $7,796.00

To accept this prize you must respond to this email within 24 hours. If you do not respond within 24 hours we will consider this prize forfeited and no further claims will be accepted for this prize.

In order to start processing your prize fulfillment, I will need you to follow the instructions below.

SadMan
07-26-2022, 02:25 AM
Congratulations!!! :$:

sparrow
07-26-2022, 01:46 PM
thank you!

sparrow
07-26-2022, 06:38 PM
I won this from Gatorade Fueled by Fun sweeps

You won!* Use your baseball/softball Fueled by Fun Kit to inspire your play and power your pitches and swings at the plate!