PDA

View Full Version : Free Natura Advantage Pet Food

rebate queen
07-13-2010, 05:34 AM
http://www.naturaadvantage.com/

Natura Advantage is currently offering a FREE product coupon good one of the five brands of pet food.

This offer is available for a limited time. To U.S. residents only.

Ryan's Mom
07-13-2010, 07:44 AM
Looks like the site is having problems.

Unable to connect

Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at www.naturaadvantage.com.

jammom
07-13-2010, 10:30 AM
Now says-site is temp unavailable-try later

swede
07-13-2010, 04:49 PM
It worked! Thank You! Had to try a few times today but all is well now

rebate queen
07-13-2010, 05:19 PM
Worked for me too!

Your request has been successfully submitted.
Thank you for your coupon request.

Your coupon for a free bag (good on any 5lb??“6.6lb bag of Natura dry pet food) will be mailed within 10 working days.

We hope you and your pet continue to enjoy the natural benefits of Natura pet foods. If you have any questions about Natura Pet Products, please call us at 1-800-532-7261.

Please visit naturapet.com to learn more about the advantages of feeding your pet any of the Natura brands.

jammom
07-13-2010, 10:15 PM
Working now-b4 it was thru another sites link,now they fixed it-THANX !
You'll need to choose your retailer

Minister's Wife
07-14-2010, 12:51 AM
I love how they don't need your e-mail. I could sing-up a dear lady from our church for it that way!!

Ryan's Mom
07-17-2010, 02:10 PM
Almost forgot to check back! Thanks Dawn.

Thank you for your coupon request.

Your coupon for a free bag (good on any 5lb–6.6lb bag of Natura dry pet food) will be mailed within 10 working days.

adzealus
08-17-2010, 04:21 AM
Get a free sample of Natura??™s natural pet foods ??“ HealthWise?®, Innova?®, EVO?®, Karma?® and California Natural?® ??“ including the new California Natural Grain Free formulas! Request your free sample coupon today and experience the benefits of Natura. Hurry! This offer is only good while supplies last.
https://www.naturaadvantage.com/

Minister's Wife
08-23-2010, 06:47 PM
Picked up our 3 free bags today, 2 dog food & 1 cat food. Total cost for all 3 if I had paid for them: $55.01 WOW!! What a savings and deal this was!!

rebate queen
08-23-2010, 07:40 PM
Damn!!! I just went to check mine and it expired today!! :(

I've been letting a lot of great coupons expire on me lately :(

Minister's Wife
08-25-2010, 02:28 AM
Damn!!! I just went to check mine and it expired today!! :(

I've been letting a lot of great coupons expire on me lately :(

That stinks!! I'm sorry you missed this one. Hopefully they will have it again.

jammom
09-23-2010, 02:53 AM
Still available...
(Bumpin for repost)

ChiDakota
09-23-2010, 08:34 AM
I posted this in the non-food coupon section yesterday because this is not a sample mailed to you it's a coupon mailed to you. Can't figure how this one qualifies for the free sample section when it isn't one.

rebate queen
09-23-2010, 09:03 AM
I posted this in the non-food coupon section yesterday because this is not a sample mailed to you it's a coupon mailed to you. Can't figure how this one qualifies for the free sample section when it isn't one.

This isn't just a sample section, it's called pet freebies. If something is totally free(even if it's with a coupon) we try to put it in this section. If it's money off of something, we put it in the coupon section.
Sorry if it's a bit confusing, but I hope my explanation helps!
We do appreciate your posts on this forum and hope you continue to contribute!:)

jammom
09-23-2010, 12:11 PM
This isn't just a sample section, it's called pet freebies. If something is totally free(even if it's with a coupon) we try to put it in this section. If it's money off of something, we put it in the coupon section.
Sorry if it's a bit confusing, but I hope my explanation helps!
We do appreciate your posts on this forum and hope you continue to contribute!:)

Ditto-I just deleted your post cause it was already posted here-totally appreciate you bringing this to everyone's attn again !
Deb

aburgstede
09-23-2010, 05:13 PM
This is a wonderful coupon!! I've signed up for my sister to get a coupon too! My mom and I just got our free bags this past weekend!