PDA

View Full Version : Earth's Best Baby Food Bowl, Book & Travel Kit $1.95 + POP's Each

Ryan's Mom
07-14-2010, 02:12 PM
Cereal Bowl

This durable, handy bowl is the perfect thing to help your little one learn to eat on his own. To get yours, fill out the Earth's Best Offer Redemption Form and send us 10 Earth's Best UPCs from any Earth's Best Products along with a check or money order for $1.95 (for shipping and handling). Offer good while supplies last.

Earth's Best Baby Body Care Travel Pack

Send in register receipts for $15 in purchases for Earth's Best infant foods plus accompanying box tops and jar labels and receive a FREE Earth's Best Baby Body Care Travel Kit. Each kit contains travel sizes of 2-in-1 Shampoo & Body Wash, Extra Rich Therapy Creme, Everyday Lotion, Mineral Based Sunblock SPF30+, and Diaper Relief Ointment. Every product is Hypo-allergenic and developed specifically with baby's sensitive skin in mind.

Guess How Much I Love You

This tender story tells a tale of Little Nutbrown Hare and Big Nutbrown Hare, who try to measure the immeasurable - their love for each other. To receive Guess How Much I Love You fill out the Earth's Best Offer Redemption Form and send us 12 Earth's Best UPCs from any Earth's Best Products along with a check or money order for $1.95 (for shipping and handling).

Make checks payable to Earth's Best, Inc. Please allow 6-8 weeks for shipping. Offer good while supplies last. Offer available to US residents only. Limit 3 premiums per person. Note, you must include applicable shipping and handling fee.

Scroll half way down page to see offers.

:link: (http://www.earthsbest.com/special-offers/earths-best-all-offers)

jammom
07-14-2010, 02:26 PM
I STILL have the bowl they sent me for my 2nd son-15 yrs ago-LMAO !

Ryan's Mom
07-14-2010, 10:22 PM
I STILL have the bowl they sent me for my 2nd son-15 yrs ago-LMAO !

Wow! That must be one sturdy bowl!

jammom
07-15-2010, 08:17 AM
Small melamine that I use for little things-for dips,when separating eggs.....perfect size for babies !