PDA

View Full Version : LucyPhone - Never Wait On Hold Again!

Ryan's Mom
07-14-2010, 11:27 PM
Elevator jazz, assurances of "unusual call volumes," having to leave your phone on speaker mode??”waiting on hold stinks. Free service LucyPhone can listen to the hold music for you, then call you back when a real human picks up.

http://www.lucyphone.com/

I'm going to have to see if this service redials if needed. I was trying to contact an insurance company about my policy and, after listening to all the prompts and hitting the correct number, I received a message telling me that due to unusual call volume I should call back later and it hung up on me! More than once! So instead of calling customer service again I called sales and got a live person who then transferred me to a live person in service. This company sends me solicitations at least once a week wanting me to increase my life insurance, so I let them know I wouldn't dream of purchasing additional insurance from a company that couldn't service my existing policy!

saramwks
01-26-2011, 07:50 AM
I hate when it doesn't even give you the option to wait on hold!!! Very frustrating! Great idea to call the sales department!!! Of course they want to talk to people :) Slick move!!!