PDA

View Full Version : Dingo $20 coupon code HURRY!

rebate queen
07-15-2010, 10:57 AM
http://www.facebook.com/dingobones?v=wall

Dingo is offering up a *HOT* $20 coupon code once they reach 5,000 Facebook ???Likers???! To get this coupon, head on over here and ???Like??? them and then click on the ???Join My List??? tab and enter your email address. They currently have 1,700 fans, so I??™m guessing it won??™t take too long for them to get up to 5,000??¦

Here??™s what they??™ve stated regarding this promo:

Dingo is trying to reach 5,000 likes. We are rewarding anyone that wants to be a part of this effort by giving away a $20 coupon to the first 5,000 people who like the Dingo page. If you have already ???liked??? this fan page and are a part of our mailing list, please e-mail [email protected] to have us add you to the list. However, if you are new to this page, please ???like??? the Dingo page and opt-in for the $20 coupon in the ???Join My List??? tab. If you have friends that would be interested, let them know! That will be the most effective way to get to our 5,000 goal and for you to get your $20 coupon.

nangiggles
07-15-2010, 02:42 PM
Wow, this is great, my little ones love these!

joelmandre
07-16-2010, 10:41 AM
This is done

rebate queen
07-27-2010, 04:15 PM
Got my $20 coupon code today!

Dear Dawn,

Congratulations on being one of the first 5,000 fans of the Dingo Facebook Page.

Whether you are a current Dingo customer or are looking to try Dingo for the first time, you have qualified for a $20 online coupon at the Dingo website (see details below).

Dingo offers a wide variety of Dog treat products such as hand-tied rawhide bones, dental treats, and soft & chewy treats. Whether your dog is a light, average, or aggressive chewer, Dingo has a product perfect for your dog.

Dingo knows that oral care is crucial to a dog's health. Dingo also knows that dogs love real meat! Dingo rawhide bones are the only rawhide bones that have real meat in the middle. If only brushing our teeth was as enjoyable and delectable.

Please feel free to check out what products that Dingo has to offer by clicking here. Take a look at what other dog owners, like yourself, are saying about our products by reading the reviews.

joelmandre
07-27-2010, 05:58 PM
I thought based on the e-mail they had to create an account for you over the next four weeks?

rebate queen
07-27-2010, 07:09 PM
I thought based on the e-mail they had to create an account for you over the next four weeks?
When I went back to read it more thoroughly(at the bottom), I realized I didn't have the code yet. :(

Dingo Facebook Promotion Details

You are one of the first 5,000 fans on Facebook. We had an overwhelming response to the promotion in just 2 1/2 days.

A personal account using the email that your entered on our Facebook page is being created on www.dingobrand.com. You will receive a $20 online coupon to use on the website.

You will receive a second email with your login instructions and coupon code.
Coupon codes will be issued weekly over the next 4 weeks to the first 5,000 Facebook fans in the order that you signed up on the Dingo Facebook page.
The coupon code will be valid for up to six months from when it is issued
Coupon will be valid on select popular products on the Dingo website.
Consumers are responsible for shipping costs, but there is FREE shipping for orders over $50.

hmm...I wonder how much shipping will be??

nangiggles
07-28-2010, 08:57 PM
well i went to their site and could find prices on anything but some bulk $30 and up priced items, so not sure how helpful this will really be... lets wait and see....

rebate queen
08-05-2010, 11:53 AM
Consumer is responsible for shipping/handling charges. Current shipping/handling charges for UPS ground are as follows: $7.95 for orders under $25, $14.95 for orders between $25-$50, and FREE shipping for orders over $50. You can review shipping policy by clicking here.
Sales tax is applicable in the states of HI and NV.

These are the nine select products that your $20 online coupon is valid on. You can click on the link beneath each product to read product reviews for that product and see the pricing/package size options. Please note, that you can shop for each individual product by the unit size, in a multi-pack (multiple units), or in a full case quantity.

NinjaMomma
08-05-2010, 12:40 PM
Gave the coupon to my grandmother, she has 3 dogs, figured she could use it more..
Still ended up spending $26..