PDA

View Full Version : Apriori Platinum ST Turn Back Time Capsule

jammom
07-17-2010, 12:19 PM
http://platinumst.com/promotions.php

Ryan's Mom
07-17-2010, 01:54 PM
Uh oh! Didn't see this until after I submitted the form. This could very well mean a lot of emails!

We are excited to help you learn everything you need to know to become a successful Independent consultant with Apriori Beauty. It’s a wonderful ground floor opportunity that fits into everyone’s life style whether you are just selling products, wanting to earn a few extra hundred dollars, or wanting to earn a large residual income.

jammom
07-17-2010, 06:14 PM
OOPS-didn't see that

Offer is over

Ryan's Mom
08-06-2010, 09:01 PM
Don't think anyone is going to get this. Looks like all those Mary Kay offer you see.

Hello Dolores,

Thank you for your request for a turn back time capsule! My name is Robin Cohen. I am a Founder and Senior Independent Consultant with Apriori Beauty. This product is new and innovative using the first ever internal & external system in skincare today. Our patent-pending delivery system, the Nutrient Reservoir, makes this product like no other!

Due to the overwhelming response, we have reached our limit for free time capsules. As a thank you for your request, you have been registered as a client through the company and are welcome to place an order for products. Once you experience our products, you will see and feel a difference!

You may wish to take advantage of our Product Upgrade Offer. Simply, send us an anti-aging facial product (any brand) that you did not like. We will send you an Apriori Beauty Celloxylin Skincare Product of your choice – up to $99.00 Value. All you pay is the shipping and handling charge of $15.00. I have attached the form that must accompany the product that you mail to us. Act Quickly! This offer is good through the month of August 2010, as long as supplies last.

You can order anytime 24/7 by going to aprioribeauty.com/FIC/robin. Click on Shop Now and use your personal Client ID #100008822 or your email address and then enter the Password platinumst to place your first order. Receive a 20% discount on select products with our monthly specials and set specials. If you are having trouble placing your order or have any questions, please email or call me and I will assist you.

Making Life Beautiful,

Robin Cohen

Received two more emails today. One starting with "Congratulations ... You are now a Client with Apriori Beauty!" and another with " You should do this! Receive a $25 Apriori Beauty gift card when you forward this to 25 friends" that was about 50 lines long. And so the spam begins!

rebate queen
08-07-2010, 12:56 AM
I think we3kings has this reported in the mail thread today(yesterday)