PDA

View Full Version : Everyday Korea Sweepstakes - End Date: August 9, 2023

SadMan
07-17-2023, 05:54 AM
https://everydaykorea.us/wp-content/uploads/2023/07/Sweepstakes-1024x797.png

Unleash your wanderlust and embark on a transformative journey to the captivating land of South Korea, where rich culture and mesmerizing landscapes await your exploration. With the My Favorite Everyday Korea Sweepstakes, you have the chance to create unforgettable memories in a country that seamlessly blends ancient traditions with the vibrant world of Korean pop culture.

From the bustling streets of Seoul, where the pulse of modernity beats, to the serene temples and majestic ancient palaces that whisper tales of history, South Korea promises an experience like no other. Imagine strolling through quaint alleys, catching the hues of cherry blossoms in full bloom, and feeling the warm embrace of Korean hospitality. Take the inside track of My Everyday Korea Sweepstakes and win a trip to South Korea with your favorite companion, and explore the vibrant traditions that shape this extraordinary country.

Hurry up to embrace the allure of the Korean peninsula and embark on an adventure that will stay etched in your heart forever. Enter now, and let your Korean odyssey begin!

CLICK HERE TO ENTER: https://everydaykorea.us/sweepstakes/

Limit: The eligible entrants should be 18 years or older at the time of entry. There is a limit of 1 Entry per person, per email address, throughout the Sweepstakes Period.

How to Enter My Everyday Korea Sweepstakes:
Visit myeverydaykorea.us, where you will be required to among other things accurately complete the available Sweepstakes entry/registration form. Required fields of the Registration Form include Full Name, Complete Mailing Address, Email Address, and Phone Number & Opt-in to the Official Rules & Privacy Policy for the Sweepstakes.

Win Korea Trip Giveaway Winner Selection:
One potential winner will be selected on or about, August 16, 2023, from all the eligible entries received by a random drawing.

My Favorite Everyday Korea Sweepstakes Prize:
The Grand Prize winner will win 2 economy-class airline tickets to South Korea, and the winner can select among 3 airlines, Korean Air, Asiana Airline, or Air Premia. (ARV: $4,900).