PDA

View Full Version : Need Prayers

jammom
08-06-2010, 01:55 AM
I'm soooo sorry to have worried you all. I can't explain what's goin on right now,but know that I'm OK and just goin thru a rough time, Please pray that my hubby and I stay strong in our decisions (no we're not gettin divorce) and know that we're doin the right things. Tough Love is hard and I've done a lot of crying over it. I miss you all so much and I'll be back next weekend. Thanx for all the concern-means a lot to me-this has been really rough...Love,hugs and blessings-Deb. (Gee I'm a terrible texter)

rebate queen
08-06-2010, 06:18 AM
Oh, thank God you're OK, well you know what I mean--
Thanks so much for letting us know. We've all been so worried!!
I think I kinda know what's going on...and I'll be prayin' hard for you!!
You know you can call when you want, when you're ready.
Do what you need to do and we'll be here when you're able to come back!!
Love and BIG ((((HUGS))))

rebate queen
08-06-2010, 07:22 AM
............bump

joelmandre
08-06-2010, 07:39 AM
You'll be in my prayers for certain! If you need anything, we're here for you.

we3kings
08-06-2010, 10:00 AM
Deb- I'm so glad that you posted. I was getting so worried about you, and am glad that you are OK. Whatever is happening in your life, it is most important to take care of yourself and your family first always! I will pray for your decisions to be the best and always remember we are here for you with open arms. God bless you and yours. {{{Hugs}}}

aburgstede
08-06-2010, 02:41 PM
Deb, I don't really know you, but the few times we've PM'ed you've been very kind and helpful to me. I will keep you in my thoughts & prayers. I hope everything works out the way it's supposed to. Where there's a will, there's a way.

I have a sign in my house that says this:
God doesn't give us what we can handle; God helps us handle what we are given.

Ryan's Mom
08-06-2010, 06:49 PM
I'm so glad to hear that you're OK! We were worried to death. Please know that whatever you're going through you can depend on us. Some of us may have been through what you're going through. If you need help or to talk just let me know.

aburgstede
08-10-2010, 12:29 PM
Glad to see you're back, Deb.

we3kings
08-16-2010, 07:57 AM
Your still in my prayers Deb. I hope things are starting to improve. Miss you!!!

jammom
08-16-2010, 04:37 PM
OK-OK I'm back-but not quite in full force.Still tying up some of the loose ends & lots of changes now.
We've moved back to Utah(hubby's home & where I went to college)-don't want to air the rest of my dirty laundry online,but will PM each of you as I can.
I went thru ABSOLUTE withdrawals,but took care of things & all is well,but chaotic
Start @ Walgreens here in West Valley City tomorrow-transfer was pretty easy-24 Hr store,but I've got day shift-not bad for the new kid in town-went to meet co-workers already & seems like a cool store.
Gotta tell ya something funny-when I 1st went to store,I introduced myself(just so they didn't think I was casing the joint-LOL) & was talking w/ a couple girls & 1 of them said "So-you're the girl coming from corp to work w/ us"-I said no,just transferring from a store in ILL (corp is right by my old store)-just a photo tech now" We all laughed so hard-& I'm sure they were quite relieved.
Hubby has couple interviews & should have no prob w/ all his experience (Physicians asst)
Enrolling Alex & Matthew in HS tomorrow-my baby is a Freshman.....................geesh,I'm gettin old (LMAO) Left JT behind (source of probs,but he's 20)
All this stress has made my illnesses act up,but nothing a little extra Prednisone & Lyrica(nerve med) & occasional pain pill help.
I want to TRULY express my thanx to you all for all your love & prayers-I'm SOOOO sorry to have worried you-but all the blessings really helped.
Have a new puter now (casualty of my dilemma) & have hit the ground runnin here to get settled (thanx to in-laws we really have a wonderful place)
Thanx again for all your understanding & know that all is well & I'm really excited !

A home should be somewhere you look forward to coming home to & now we're there.
Love,Deb

rebate queen
08-16-2010, 06:21 PM
Thank God everything is OK!! There's so much to say, I don't even know where to start....just give me a call when you have a chance and we'll catch up that way.
I hope your new home and new life is blessed and happy!!

WELCOME BACK!!

bbbeb
08-17-2010, 06:08 AM
Glad to hear from you Deb! Hoping that Utah works out really well for you and your family. You have a really positive attitude, so I'm sure it will. Good news on the job!

swede
08-17-2010, 07:40 AM
So happy you are getting settled in your new home and job. God Bless you and your family.

we3kings
08-17-2010, 02:12 PM
Glad to hear you are getting settled in your new home and job, and a new school for the boys too. So many new changes at one time. But I'm sure you'll do great. Hope to see you around more when things get settled down a bit. Take Care!

aburgstede
08-26-2010, 10:13 AM
Happy to hear you're doing better Deb!!

jammom
08-26-2010, 11:19 AM
Happy to hear you're doing better Deb!!

Thanx & thanx to everyone's well-wishes !
Glad I've made this forum my fun playground for my friends !

we3kings
09-18-2010, 06:03 AM
How are things going for you Deb? Don't see you around much anymore. Miss you!