rebate queen
08-06-2010, 10:49 AM
adidas World cup hat (win)

veria lip balm (full size~!)

Kiplinger's Personal Finance mag

xxspiralxx
08-06-2010, 11:52 AM
Special K protein bar + coupons
Beneful/Wagworld Dog toy - my dog loves it!

Entertainment Weekly

aburgstede
08-06-2010, 02:36 PM
Ha-HAAAA....I finally get to participate in the mail call!!!

I thought this package was for my husband because it said "Ignition Activation" on it and he's working with his nephew on his truck and looking at wiring diagrams, so I almost didn't open it (ebay account in my name so his ebay stuff comes in my name). But I'm glad I did!! We won 2 tickets to the Milwaukee Brewers game vs. the San Diego Padres...Aug 21. It's from the Miller Lite Activation Game (??). Not sure which one that is and I didn't know I won anything, but I'm excited. We haven't been to the "New" stadium yet, so I'm excited. Tickets say Row 3, Seat 1 & 2 in the Club Box.

Yea, my first post on the "mail call" list!!! lol

rebate queen
08-06-2010, 02:39 PM

I thought this package was for my husband because it said "Ignition Activation" on it and he's working with his nephew on his truck and looking at wiring diagrams, so I almost didn't open it (ebay account in my name so his ebay stuff comes in my name). But I'm glad I did!! We won 2 tickets to the Milwaukee Brewers game vs. the San Diego Padres...Aug 21. It's from the Miller Lite Activation Game (??). Not sure which one that is and I didn't know I won anything, but I'm excited. We haven't been to the "New" stadium yet, so I'm excited. Tickets say Row 3, Seat 1 & 2 in the Club Box.

WOW!! Congrats!!

swede
08-06-2010, 02:55 PM

Have fun it is a great stadium. Congrats!

joelmandre
08-06-2010, 04:04 PM
Rock on!! Getting mail is fun. Glad you won :)

we3kings
08-06-2010, 08:10 PM
Origins Mega Mushroom Skin Relief

Apriori Beauty-FaceBook included:
7 packets of various Celloxylin creams
Celloxylin Micro Scrub
Lifeoxylin Nutritional Supplement

NewCastle Brown Ale Beer Glass