PDA

View Full Version : Pillsbury Ambassador Search

Minister's Wife
08-23-2010, 05:56 PM
I finally got the response from Pillsbury. Here's what they sent me:

Dear Lois Jones,

Thank you for your interest in becoming a Pillsbury Crescents Brand Ambassador! We were overwhelmed by your excitement, and thrilled at the amount of response we got for this search. Unfortunately you were not chosen as one of our four finalists. It was a difficult decision because of all of the qualified candidates, and we truly appreciate your time and your passion for Pillsbury Crescents.

You're in luck though, because you still have a chance to win big starting September 1 on MyCrescentWow.com . Enter the My Crescent Wow Sweepstakes where you can vote for your favorite Crescent Cook and Recipe and enter for a chance to win $5,000. And show us how you use Crescents to create easy recipes that wow your family and friends in our video contest for the chance at winning $1,000.

As a special thank you for participating, you'll also receive a free 1-year subscription to Taste of Home or Every Day with Rachael Ray magazine!

Very best,
The Pillsbury Crescents Team

Although I would have loved to have been picked, I am almost relieved. I am thinking it would have been a lot of pressure. To be one of the 100 finalists was pretty big in my book, and I get a free magazine!!

rebate queen
08-23-2010, 07:18 PM
Sorry you weren't picked! Glad you're happy with the magazine though. I'm thinking they should have thrown in a couple of free product coupons too!!

Minister's Wife
08-24-2010, 07:51 PM
Sorry you weren't picked! Glad you're happy with the magazine though. I'm thinking they should have thrown in a couple of free product coupons too!!

That would have been nice. It wasn't like it was zillions of people they would have been giving the coupons too. Golly it would be much less than when they sponsor a House Party.

But I am happy with my magazine!! And I really think me not winning was best for my life. I'm not all that disappointed.