PDA

View Full Version : My Starbucks Rewards program

rebate queen
09-01-2010, 10:24 AM
http://www.starbucks.com/my-starbucks-rewards

Have you joined the My Starbucks Rewards program yet? If not, now is an awesome time to do so! Thru September 21st, new members who sign up will score a coupon for a FREE Artisan Breakfast Sandwich, valid thru 11/30! Yummy! Allow 4-6 weeks for delivery of your coupon. (Thanks, Coupon Pro!)

Here??™s a quick recap on the My Starbucks Rewards program??¦

First, to join the program, you??™ll need to click here and register your Starbucks card (if you don??™t have a Starbucks card, you??™ll be able to purchase one online or in-store).

Now onto the benefits??¦

*All registered Starbucks Card holders get a FREE handcrafted birthday beverage of their choice!

*With My Starbucks Rewards, you??™ll earn 1 Star every time you pay with your Card. And as you collect Stars, you move up to bigger benefits.

Once you have earned 5 stars, you advance to the Green level where you receive:
1. Free Beverage Customization (Get your syrup/milk options on the house)!
2. Free Refills on Brewed Coffee!
3. Free Trial Offers!
4. Free Beverage with Whole Bean Purchase (When you use your registered Starbucks Card to buy 1 lb of our whole bean coffee, you will get any handcrafted Tall (12oz) beverage of your choice).

Once you collect 30 Stars and you advance to the benefits of Gold Level for one year:
(And another 30 stars keeps you Gold for the following year)

1. Free Drink Every 15 Stars!
2. Personalized Gold Card that recognizes you are a favorite customer!
3. Personalized Offers and Coupons!

Minister's Wife
09-11-2010, 06:04 AM
This is one reward program long overdue. Coffee is going to be in Heaven you know!!! It's the perfect drink!!