PDA

View Full Version : Sperry Top-Sider's True Prep Nantucket Getaway Sweepstakes 11/2

rebate queen
09-10-2010, 06:48 AM
http://www.sperrytopsider.com/store/SiteController/sperry/staticpage?content=contest_sperry&CID=email201009_trueprep_enternow

Description:
Enter Sperry Top-Sider's True Prep Nantucket Getaway Sweepstakes for your chance to win a trip to beautiful Nantucket or other prizes like Sperry footwear and style consultations.

Eligibility:
US (void in AK, HI, FL, NY, and RI), 18+

Start Date:
September 07, 2010

End Date:
November 02, 2010 at 11:59 p.m. ET

Entry Frequency:
One time per person.

Sweepstakes Prizes:
Grand Prize: A 3-night trip for 2 to Nantucket, Massachusetts including hotel, a $2,500 American Express gift card which may be used towards the cost of travel and other incidental expenses, a sea bag, two Sperry Top-Sider towels, and two Sperry Top-Sider gift cards for Sperry Topsider footwear. (ARV: $4,340)

1st Prizes (3): A free style consultation at a Sperry Top-Sider retail store, a $100 American Express gift card that can be used for outfits from the style consultation, and a pair of Sperry Top-Sider Authentic Original shoes. (ARV: $180)

2nd Prizes (10): A pair of Sperry Top-Sider Authentic Original shoes. (ARV: $80)

3rd Prizes (100): A copy of the book "True Prep" by Lisa Birnbach. (ARV: $19.95)

Additional Comments:
AMOE: By mail.

Receive up to 10 additional entries for referring friends.

rebate queen
11-02-2010, 04:46 AM
...last day!

rebate queen
01-25-2011, 02:11 PM
I got my $160 boots yesterday! They let me order whatever I wanted instead of the original $80 or less!!!

Thank goodness for sweeps! I would never ever pay that much for boots!