jammom
09-17-2010, 12:49 PM
http://www.thomascoffee.com/request

According to FB page,you need to send an email to:
[email protected]
W/ your name,addy & coffee strength

Ryan's Mom
09-17-2010, 02:07 PM
The order form is now up on the page! Thanks Deb, I love free coffee!

We want to Thank You for your time to try Thomas Coffee.

We hope it pleases your pallet and you will become a part of
the Thomas family.

If you do not receive your sample within one week, please
feel free to call or email to check on the status.

rebate queen
09-17-2010, 02:27 PM
Thanks Deb! :)

jammom
10-15-2010, 12:37 AM
This is up if you missed it

rebate queen
10-26-2010, 02:41 PM
up again, but site is very sllooooowwwww

jammom
12-04-2010, 09:16 AM
:duh: Email this AM-
Thank you for your interest in Thomas coffee.We wish to inform everyone who requested a free sample from us that we will not be able to fulfill your request in a timely manner.We are a small mid-western coffee roaster that has been overwhelmed by the number of free sample requests.
Accordingly,we decided to enter everyone into a monthly drawing ! We will pick 250 winners a mo & send them a free sample of our Premium Blend coffee.The drawings will continue until everyone has rec'd one.In addition,we are offering a 25% discount off any order placed thru our online store @ ThomasCoffee.com (Code-sample)

What did they expect-esp cause they posted on their site & FB ?!?

rebate queen
12-04-2010, 11:30 AM
I think it's great that they are going to fill all requests. Most of them just say sorry....

Minister's Wife
12-04-2010, 09:14 PM
I think it's great that they are going to fill all requests. Most of them just say sorry....

I agree. Way too many of them say "oh well, we offered and are not going to fullfill the request cause we were so silly and didn't realize how big the internet was." LOL!!

To me it says a lot about this company!!

jammom
12-05-2010, 12:03 AM
I agree-def admirable that they're gonna fulfill,but I was just sayin that when they post a free sample (esp of coffee-LOL) they're gonna get slammed. I get really POed when ppl post bad things(mostly on FB) about a company when they don't get a sample or the website acts up-

Minister's Wife
12-05-2010, 12:38 AM
I agree-def admirable that they're gonna fulfill,but I was just sayin that when they post a free sample (esp of coffee-LOL) they're gonna get slammed. I get really POed when ppl post bad things(mostly on FB) about a company when they don't get a sample or the website acts up-

Oh my golly that iritates me too. Sheesh the company is giving you something for free and you are gonna complain. I have posted several times about people whining on Facebook. Really gets to me that they have this "I deserve it" attitude. Gracious, no on deserves the freebies. They're all bonus!! Joking about it once in a while is one thing, we all do that in fun, but I have even noticed people say they would never buy the product again and use every form of foul language out there and then someas well as some threats! They need to get a grip don't they?!