PDA

View Full Version : Free Pet Id Tag from The Humane Society of Canada's Pet Recovery Team

ChiDakota
09-21-2010, 10:34 PM
This is a wonderful program!:chees:
I have requested tags from them twice and I have received them, they are nice. I lost one and had to contact them to replace it and it is free of charge. If your info is incorrect when you receive your tag, contact them and they will send you one with the correct info.

They will send you an email that your application was accepted, it may take a few days.
Important! When you go to their site after you have been approved, click on Pets ontop then in the list click on Pet Recovery Team, sign in if needed, it may be down the page on the left side and then there should be an online form, but there are many ways to contact them to receive your tag(s).

Their statement:
You can register as many pets as you like and there is no charge for your pet's lifetime registration in our Pet Recovery Team.

When we receive the forms, the tag is created in our office and mailed out to you as soon as possible.

https://www.humanesociety.com/pet-recovery-team

Ryan's Mom
09-22-2010, 12:45 AM
Nice find! I'd have just seen 'Canada' and gone on! But it looks like it's available in the US too! Thank you ChiDakota!

When your pet goes missing, a valued member of your family is lost. The Humane Society of Canada's Pet Recovery Team helps reunite lost pets with their families through a special network which includes giving each one of your pets an id tag bearing your pet's name and your contact telephone numbers. On the other side of the tag, is a unique serial number keyed to each one of your pets' information, complete with The Humane Society of Canada's toll free number, which works from anywhere in North America.

If your animal is lost outside of Canada or the United States we will accept collect calls from anywhere in the world.