PDA

View Full Version : Important: Mattel Toy Recall

rebate queen
09-30-2010, 09:42 AM
Earlier today, Mattel issued voluntary recalls for several Mattel products. Check out all the important details below??¦

* Inflatable Ball Recall: Baby Playzone?„? Crawl & Cruise Playground?„?, Baby Playzone?„? Crawl & Slide Arcade?„?, Baby Gymtastics?„? Play Wall, Ocean Wonders?„? Kick & Crawl Aquarium (C3068 and H8094), 1-2-3 Tetherball and Bat & Score Goal made before 2008 are included in this recall due to a potential choking hazard. Click here for more information and to find it if your specific product is part of this recall.

* Little People?® Wheelies?„? Stand ???n Play?„? Rampway Recall: Only the purple and green Wheelies?„? vehicles included with the Little People?® Wheelies?„? Stand ???n Play?„? Rampway that have ???Mexico??? and do not have a yellow dot on the bottom are included in this recall. No other Wheelies?„? vehicles are affected. The remaining pieces of the Little People?® Wheelies?„? Stand ???n Play?„? Rampway are not affected. Click here for more information and to find it if your specific product is part of this recall.

* Healthy Care?„?, Close to Me?„?, Easy Clean?„? High Chair Recall: Only Healthy Care?„?, Close to Me?„?, and Easy Clean?„? High Chairs with tray storage pegs on the rear legs are included in this recall as they contain tray storage pegs on the rear legs that children can fall on or against resulting in injuries or lacerations. Click here for more information and to find it if your specific product is part of this recall.

* Fisher-Price?® Trike Recall: This recall includes a number of Fisher-Price?® Trikes that are intended for children 2 to 5 years of age, with a maximum allowable weight of 55 pounds. They include pretend keys that are located about 3 inches in front of the seat and protrude at least 5/8 inches above the trike body and a child can strike, sit or fall on the plastic key and be injured. This recall does NOT include Lights and Sounds Trikes; Rock, Roll ???n Ride Trike; Grow-With-Me Trikes; Action Sounds Trike; Push ???n Pedal Trike as these Trikes do not have a key feature in front of the seat. Any Fisher-Price?® Trike with a key located on the handle bars is NOT affected by this recall. Click here for more information and to find it if your specific product is part of this recall.