PDA

View Full Version : Maybe one of you can help me with this one.....

joelmandre
09-30-2010, 08:36 PM
I know some of you find amazing deals all the time and I have failed to find one for this. What I am looking for is a coupon for Massage Envy in Tempe, AZ for a friend. The company states they do exist and I can't find anything but expired ones....

If anyone can help huge kudos and joy from me!

Thanks everyone for all you do!

Joel

rebate queen
10-01-2010, 03:14 AM
Well, why won't the company give you a little assistance??

It seems odd to me that they won't --considering that they are the McDonald's of massage...LOL!!

seriously though--I wish I could help you, but I don't know of any...

I could help you, however, to find a massage therapist that is a member of the AMTA. Let me know!

joelmandre
10-01-2010, 07:18 AM
lol, I refuse to get massages. I don't like being touched by other people....I'm weird :)

My friend knew I do the Freebie thing, so they asked if I would help.

rebate queen
10-01-2010, 07:37 AM
lol, I refuse to get massages. I don't like being touched by other people....I'm weird :)

My friend knew I do the Freebie thing, so they asked if I would help.

It's not weird!! You'd be surprised at how many people feel the same way!

Sorry that I'm no help though!

bbbeb
10-01-2010, 04:54 PM
I know some of you find amazing deals all the time and I have failed to find one for this. What I am looking for is a coupon for Massage Envy in Tempe, AZ for a friend. The company states they do exist and I can't find anything but expired ones....

I found a current coupon for a $39 introductory massage that doesn't expire until 06/27/2011. Here's the link to Massage Envy's main toll free number page for all of their AZ locations on DexKnows: http://www.dexknows.com/business_profiles/massage_envy-b730234
The "Business Overview" tab always comes up first, but if you click the (scissor icon) "Coupons" tab, you can see the special offer coupon and print the coupon from there.

Hope that this coupon is what you are seeking.