PDA

View Full Version : Free food offer at Sundance

lisachat
10-03-2010, 06:53 AM
I just sent for mine and it arrived real quick priority mail

http://www.earth.sundanceglobal.com/freeproduct.html

We tried the soup last night it was delicious.

Ryan's Mom
10-03-2010, 10:40 AM
Moving this to "Hot Deals" since there is a $5.95 shipping charge.
We are pleased to have you come to eFoods Global, this is an exciting time! If you're like most people and enjoy great food, then you will love our special offer. How does Free High Quality, Premium, easy to prepare food sound? When you click on the "WIN" button and register with Sundance Global, you will be given a $15 Food Credit good for 3 of our incredible products seen below, which serves 6-12 people! We are so confident that you will enjoy our food, that we are putting our money where our mouth is if you will put our food in yours. Simply pay the Priority shipping and handling for ONLY $5.95 and we will send you your special offer so you can truly taste what an incredible opportunity and time this is for you.

joelmandre
10-03-2010, 11:54 AM
Has anyone every heard of this brand? It seems a little odd to me. Not judging you Lisa, but there has been a lot of phishing sites posting here as of late.

rebate queen
10-03-2010, 12:41 PM
Has anyone every heard of this brand? It seems a little odd to me. Not judging you Lisa, but there has been a lot of phishing sites posting here as of late.

I haven't...

Minister's Wife
10-03-2010, 02:26 PM

I haven't heard of them either.

Ryan's Mom
10-03-2010, 04:45 PM

Me three...or is four? LOL!