PDA

View Full Version : Will be gone for the weekend!

Minister's Wife
10-07-2010, 08:17 PM
I'm leaving in the early AM for a weekend away. Going to a ladies retreat. Will be home Sunday late.

If any offer that is earth shattering and amazing comes along could someone sign me up please?! LOL!!

See ya when I get home.

Ryan's Mom
10-07-2010, 11:08 PM
PM us your address and if I'm not on I'm sure Deb or Dawn will sign you up. Enjoy your weekend, I would SO love a ladies retreat about now! The only other female in this house is a cat! LOL!

jammom
10-07-2010, 11:28 PM
PM us your address and if I'm not on I'm sure Deb or Dawn will sign you up. Enjoy your weekend, I would SO love a ladies retreat about now! The only other female in this house is a cat! LOL!

Not a prob-PM me your addy & we can post when 1 of us signs you up.
Have a great time-I'm jealous-LOL !

Dolores-as I've said for YRS-in my house the toilet seat is always up ! (if it's down,I sometimes wonder who's been over)

rebate queen
10-08-2010, 04:18 AM
Have a great time Lois!

Minister's Wife
10-10-2010, 07:45 PM
I'm back!! Exhausted, but had such a good time. We laughed and giggled and shopped and learned. It was great!! The weather was beautiful and we actually were able to wear t-shirts and flip flops. At night we left our cabin door ajar to let the cooler air in and it was just lovely!! Almost hated to come home.

And silly me forgot to send my address to you guys. Ummm, duh!!! I think I was excited about going. Oh well. Thanks for the offer to help.

So did anything big happen while I was gone?

rebate queen
10-10-2010, 08:02 PM
I'm back!! Exhausted, but had such a good time. We laughed and giggled and shopped and learned. It was great!! The weather was beautiful and we actually were able to wear t-shirts and flip flops. At night we left our cabin door ajar to let the cooler air in and it was just lovely!! Almost hated to come home.

And silly me forgot to send my address to you guys. Ummm, duh!!! I think I was excited about going. Oh well. Thanks for the offer to help.

So did anything big happen while I was gone?

Nope, it was a very quiet weekend on the forum

Ryan's Mom
10-10-2010, 10:17 PM
Not a prob-PM me your addy & we can post when 1 of us signs you up.
Have a great time-I'm jealous-LOL !

Dolores-as I've said for YRS-in my house the toilet seat is always up ! (if it's down,I sometimes wonder who's been over) I know the feeling! :2up: !