PDA

View Full Version : Sobe Instant Win Game

Minister's Wife
10-12-2010, 11:22 PM
All of you who won something in the Sobe Instant Win, have you received your prizes?? I have not received all of mine and know of a lot of other people who have not. Just wondering.

jammom
10-13-2010, 02:05 AM
Only got my flip-flops-NO free coups yet

Ladysteeler
10-13-2010, 04:14 AM
I only won coupons and I have gotten all of mine. I have heard other folks say they have not gotten their prizes yet. One person even called because no one in their family got any prizes they won (not coupons) and they had no record of them winning prizes. Mistakes probably were made but I hope they correct that.

rebate queen
10-13-2010, 07:19 AM
I've received nothing :(

Minister's Wife
10-13-2010, 12:58 PM
I contacted them and they gave me a phone number. I will be calling them to see if it does any good and then share the number. I really want the athletic jacket I won!! I only got I think 6 of the 22 free Sobe coupons and never got the t-shirt I won. One friend I know never got the i-pod he won. Something seems a little off to me about it.

Minister's Wife
10-15-2010, 07:28 PM
Well I haven't gotten anywhere with them. Still waiting ot hear. So I think if more of us call, the better!!

Here is the number: 1-800-316-0299
Call between 7 AM-7 PM Central time. When you get on press zero to get a representative.

But I did read through the rules and FAQ's. They said prizes may not be delivered for 8-12 weeks after the close of the contest. So since it just ended 9/14 we still have quite a while to wait!! Sigh!