PDA

View Full Version : Sweepstakes Contest Question For All Of You

Minister's Wife
10-13-2010, 12:16 AM
I frequent a couple other sites (no, not as faithfully as here by far!!) and several people have asked me & several others ways to help them win more of the contests and enter them faster. Well as I have never really until recently been doing but a few here and there, I really wasn't sure what to tell them other than keep entering everything they can every time they can.

So any hints, tips , sites to get help from any of you can share? I'll pass it along if that is okay.

jammom
10-13-2010, 02:03 AM
Perseverence & Patience-really no trick to it !
I dunno-I have never been a lucky person(really !) & it's all luck for the IWG & enter the Dailies as often as you can.

Ladysteeler
10-13-2010, 04:00 AM
I agree with the other comments. Enter as many as you can as much as you can. Also be prepared for discouragement because you can't win all the time. Be patience and positive. You never know when the "Big One" will come.

we3kings
10-13-2010, 05:37 AM
I have a question to add to this. Do you use your "real" information when you fill out the forms? For example Name, Addy, B-Day, ect? I tend to be "creative" when I fill out my sample forms, just so they don't know too much about me. I'm afraid that if I do win something, they will want to verify my info, and it won't be exactly correct and I won't get the prize.

Ladysteeler
10-13-2010, 06:29 AM
For sweeps and samples I fill out real information. However, for samples, I never give a real phone number to get a sample.

rebate queen
10-13-2010, 09:35 AM
I use Roboform on everything, so they all get my real info. Maybe I've been lucky, but I've never had a problem.

Minister's Wife
10-14-2010, 09:57 PM
I use Roboform on everything, so they all get my real info. Maybe I've been lucky, but I've never had a problem.

Well one lady asked me a question on that. She is afraid that Roboform will open things up for her to get viruses. I told her I thought it was safe, but she got kinda grumpy about it.

Also do you ever get kicked out from filling in entries using Roboform? I know they'll ask. I think most of the people on the site are very new to all of this. Sheesh I thought I was new.

rebate queen
10-15-2010, 04:06 AM
Well one lady asked me a question on that. She is afraid that Roboform will open things up for her to get viruses. I told her I thought it was safe, but she got kinda grumpy about it.

Also do you ever get kicked out from filling in entries using Roboform? I know they'll ask. I think most of the people on the site are very new to all of this. Sheesh I thought I was new.

http://contests.about.com/od/sweepstakestools/gr/roboform.htm

http://contests.about.com/od/avoidingdisqualification/f/roboformDQ.htm

Here are 2 articles about using Roboform. That should answer all of their questions. :)

Minister's Wife
10-15-2010, 07:03 PM
Thanks everyone. I know what I have been doing ans way to many of the girls on the site are very skeptical about things. They are afraid they will get all kinds of viruses and all. Seems like no mater what i tell them they just don't get it. So I wanted some input for all of you.

I will definitely share those robo links. That is the one they are most skeptical about. Weird, I keep telling them I have no trouble. Guess that is not enough. And even seeing some of the things i win doesn't seem to be enough. Oh well, their loss and more for us to win!

Minister's Wife
10-16-2010, 02:45 PM
Well I shared the info and I think some of them actually believe me now. So hopefully they will start enjoying what is out there to get for free. Amazing how doubtful some people can be. They miss out on a lot of good things!!