PDA

View Full Version : Mail Call 10/19/10

rebate queen
10-19-2010, 03:04 PM
full size Olay Body Wash plus Sheer Moisture ribbons w/ mandarin oil
(I have no idea where this came from. The only clue is the return address that says Star Power Program??)

$2 cash from Arbitron Ratings

UFO Light

Gucci Guilty fragrance sample

Garnier Moisture Rescue sample + coupon

Tennis mag X2

Ladysteeler
10-19-2010, 03:11 PM
Claritin Sample
Esquire Magazine

Minister's Wife
10-19-2010, 07:09 PM
Another Dr. Oz Just 10 Bracelet
Another Cold-Eeze (I know I only signed up once, but not complaining!!)
Garnier Moisture Rescue Refreshing Gel Cream sample 7 $1 coupon
Vaseline Intensive Rescue sample

Minister's Wife
10-19-2010, 07:12 PM
(I have no idea where this came from. The only clue is the return address that says Star Power Program??)

I don't think I have ever heard of the Star Program. But do you remember a while back there was a thing where you could get/win a full size bottle of the stuff if you were one of the earliest to sign up. I seem to rememebr something about it. Maybe that was is where it came from and the Star bunch is just a distributing company. Just a thought.. But enjoy none the less!!

rebate queen
10-19-2010, 08:25 PM
I don't think I have ever heard of the Star Program. But do you remember a while back there was a thing where you could get/win a full size bottle of the stuff if you were one of the earliest to sign up. I seem to rememebr something about it. Maybe that was is where it came from and the Star bunch is just a distributing company. Just a thought.. But enjoy none the less!!

You're prob right, I just don't remember it...LOL! I'm saving it for one of my daughter's stocking stuffers!

xxspiralxx
10-21-2010, 12:03 AM

I was also supposed to get this one. I got an envelope from Star Power Program, except mine was ripped open and empty, and it came in a plastic bag with an apology statement from the post office. I had no clue what it was or where it came from either, and just figured I'd never know what it was supposed to be.
Now that I know I'm kinda sad! I guess someone needed my mail more than I did...

rebate queen
10-21-2010, 05:18 AM
I was also supposed to get this one. I got an envelope from Star Power Program, except mine was ripped open and empty, and it came in a plastic bag with an apology statement from the post office. I had no clue what it was or where it came from either, and just figured I'd never know what it was supposed to be.
Now that I know I'm kinda sad! I guess someone needed my mail more than I did...

Awww! I'm sorry that happened! :(