PDA

View Full Version : Bob Evans Super Spud Sing along-12/31

rebate queen
10-22-2010, 09:19 AM
http://www.superspudsingalong.com/

SING TO A FARM FRESH TUNE.
Warm up your vocal cords, because in just a few short days Bob Evans grocery products will be launching a nationwide contest encouraging mashed potato lovers to croon in to their spoon for a chance to win a FREE trip for four to Walt Disney World?®** or a MinoHD Flip Video Camera. Now that you have been given a special BEInsider heads up, you can be among the FIRST to go to www.superspudsingalong.com on October 25th to enter your vocalicious video featuring your rendition of our catchy mashed potato jingle (lyrics and music will be available on the site)!

You can also play our instant win game for a chance to win free Bob Evans Refrigerated Mashed Potatoes for a year!*

The site won??™t be live until October 25

* NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Enter Contest by 11/28/10. Instant Win Game ends 12/31/10. To enter and for Official Rules, visit http://www.superspudsingalong.com. A one (1) year supply of Bob Evans Mashed Potatoes will be awarded as fifty-two (52) coupons, each coupon will be good for one 24 ounce package of Bob Evans Mashed Potatoes (one per week for 52 weeks).

** Walt Disney World is a registered trademark of The Walt Disney Company. All rights reserved. The Walt Disney Company is not a sponsor or participant in this program.

Minister's Wife
10-22-2010, 12:37 PM
I keep getting this when I click on the link:

Whoops!

Looks like the file you're looking for either doesn't exist or has been typed in incorrectly.

Please double check your spelling or click here to continue on to ePrize.com.

rebate queen
10-22-2010, 02:17 PM
That's because it hasn't started yet!

Minister's Wife
10-22-2010, 11:58 PM
That's because it hasn't started yet!

I realized that after I posted. I feel really silly!!! Am I allowed one be a goof day??

Oh wait, I think I've used up my quota already. Sigh!! LOL!!

jammom
10-23-2010, 12:14 AM
I realized that after I posted. I feel really silly!!! Am I allowed one be a goof day??

Oh wait, I think I've used up my quota already. Sigh!! LOL!!

HaHaHa-I use that at work-"I know I prob used up my stupid ? for the day,but can I use another?"

jammom
10-25-2010, 12:37 AM
Started today-GLTA !

rebate queen
11-26-2010, 04:12 AM
just readded to my favorites

jammom
12-23-2010, 03:52 PM
Ending New Yrs Eve

jammom
12-30-2010, 03:06 PM
Ends tomorrow...