PDA

View Full Version : Mail Call 10/22/10

rebate queen
10-22-2010, 02:31 PM
I got my Snickers Halloween packages from She Speaks today!! I'm so excited!!
It contains 19 bags of the new candy-Snickers Peanut Butter Squared, 10 bags of Snickers, a fog machine, a strobe light, an extension cord, cobwebs, a huge sign for the yard, a roll of crime scene tape, Snickers clings, and a Halloween bag!!!!! :chees:

Aleve sample/ Sam's Club

StriVectin-SD sample tube(large for a sample!)

Jergen's Lotion samples + coupon

Spin mag

aburgstede
10-22-2010, 03:25 PM
Life granola bar sample (walmart)
Garnier shampoo sample (walmart)
4 Coupons for a box each of Toaster Strudels
Shrek forever after Wii game (Vidalia Onion Shrek game...didn't know I won until today when it arrived, letter states I'm 1 of 100 1st prize winners out of 43,000 entrants...I don't have a Wii...lol)

NinjaMomma
10-22-2010, 03:32 PM
Shrek forever after Wii game (Vidalia Onion Shrek game...didn't know I won until today when it arrived, letter states I'm 1 of 100 1st prize winners out of 43,000 entrants...I don't have a Wii...lol)I'd give it to someone you know as a Christmas gift then.. ^.^

No mail here today..

rebate queen
10-22-2010, 03:49 PM
I'd give it to someone you know as a Christmas gift then.. ^.^

No mail here today..

....or you could sell it to someone...like me!!

jammom
10-22-2010, 04:50 PM
UFO LED light
12 (3 wins) Free Toaster Strudel coups

Minister's Wife
10-22-2010, 11:39 PM
It contains 19 bags of the new candy-Snickers Peanut Butter Squared, 10 bags of Snickers, a fog machine, a strobe light, an extension cord, cobwebs, a huge sign for the yard, a roll of crime scene tape, Snickers clings, and a Halloween bag!!!!! :chees:

Whoa!! That is awesome!!! Hope you have a lot of un with everything. Congrats!!

Minister's Wife
10-22-2010, 11:42 PM
Playtex Sport samples & $1 coupon
UFO LED Light (yay, it came!!)
8, Free Pillsbury Toaster Strudel coupons (2 separate wins)

Minister's Wife
10-22-2010, 11:43 PM
Shrek forever after Wii game (Vidalia Onion Shrek game...didn't know I won until today when it arrived, letter states I'm 1 of 100 1st prize winners out of 43,000 entrants...I don't have a Wii...lol)

Congrats on your win!! Yep Christmas gift is a good idea. If you don't know anyone who has a Wii you can check with local homeless shelters. They often have game systems and need games for people to play while they stay there.

aburgstede
10-23-2010, 07:01 AM
That is a fun Halloween win!!!

I'd give it to someone you know as a Christmas gift then.. ^.^

Unfrotunately my nephews don't have a Wii either.

Ryan's Mom
10-23-2010, 08:07 AM

WOW! That is awesome Dawn! Congrats!!

Congratulations! People are getting their Toaster Strudel coupons. I hope mine come soon. :(

Nothing here but tons of political ads.