PDA

View Full Version : Help!

Minister's Wife
11-03-2010, 01:47 PM
I would like to know what site a lot of you belong to and what ones you think are the best return for your time!!

I am feeling overwhelmed with all the survey and point earning sites and want the best bang for my buck, if you know what I mean

Thanks!!

rebate queen
11-03-2010, 06:04 PM
I don't do any of the surveys anymore unless I see that they are for a possible product test.

For points I do sheknows points & prizes, mypoints, swagbucks....

I'm prob not the best one to answer this...

NinjaMomma
11-03-2010, 08:34 PM
I do a few just for the money, but they are ones that have also given me products to test..

OpinionOutpost
Lightspeed Consumer Panel
Pinecone Research
Global Test Market -Only ever get points for this.. 1000 points is $50 ( Got 2000 points sitting in my account..)

Edit:
Also Synovate and Mysurvey..

Please list more if anyone has some good ones!

jammom
11-03-2010, 10:13 PM
Heck-I barely have time anymore to do all I used to do,but I TRY to enter my daily sweeps everyday & IWG have been hit or miss.
For surveys,I've been w/ Synovate Ipsos & Lightspeed for 16 yrs & they're my favs.Pinecone & Zoom Panel come next,then Opinion Outpost & Valued Opinions.I used to do alot w/ Viewpoint Forum,but I think I've "gotten too old" as I used to be able to count on much more from them.I'll tell ya-Lightspeed keeps my 14 & 16 yo boys busy too,which they think is fun(They've gotten some great PTs !)
I've never really done the pts stuff

Minister's Wife
11-04-2010, 10:37 AM
All the ones you all mentioned are the ones I was thinking were the best for my time and energy. I can't even begin to tell you the number of offers from different companies to join and do this or that I have gotten. Expo is one. That is one I wish I had not joined because of the extra work involved in it and the number of offers they send. Way too many for the little in return.

My favorites have to be:
Swagbucks
OpinionOutpost
Lightspeed Consumer Panel
Viewpoints
Bzzz Agent

All of those I have received a lot from either in the form of money or product or both!

Thanks for the info. I am weeding out all the extras. It's too stinkin hard to keep up with all of it and I just want to do what will give me the most in return for my time and energy!

jammom
11-04-2010, 11:13 AM
Expo is WAY too much work

Minister's Wife
11-08-2010, 09:48 PM
Expo is WAY too much work

Completely agree!!! I just got sent something and am wondering if I should send it back. I really don't want to do it nor do I have time to do it. I joined to help a friend out and now I am regretting it big time!!

So what do you think, if I don't do the review should I send it back?

rebate queen
11-09-2010, 04:23 AM
Completely agree!!! I just got sent something and am wondering if I should send it back. I really don't want to do it nor do I have time to do it. I joined to help a friend out and now I am regretting it big time!!

So what do you think, if I don't do the review should I send it back?

I say to keep it as a goodbye gift...LOL!!

Minister's Wife
11-09-2010, 04:32 PM
I say to keep it as a goodbye gift...LOL!!

That's very funny!!!
I was leaning towards keeping them, but I just am not sure. I could try and get the review done when I get back, but I don't know. Ugh!!! And I am sure they send out lots that never get reviews. Zillions of people probably say they will do them for them and a lot of other sites and then they don't follow through. So I am sure it is not unusual for it to happen. I'm just not sure if I am comfortable being one of those people. KWIM??? Then again I am not planning on taking any more offers from them ever!! Double Ugh!!