PDA

View Full Version : Leaving Wednesday

Minister's Wife
11-08-2010, 09:20 PM
Just wanted you to know I will be gone from Wednesday through the end of next week. I am going to help my 84 year old Mom move. Many years worth of stuff to sort through and get rid of or give to people.

Unfortunately I will not have access to a computer unless I can convince my niece to let me borrow hers for a few days. But still no printer.

Can one go in freebie and coupon withdrawal????

rebate queen
11-09-2010, 04:21 AM
Just wanted you to know I will be gone from Wednesday through the end of next week. I am going to help my 84 year old Mom move. Many years worth of stuff to sort through and get rid of or give to people.

Unfortunately I will not have access to a computer unless I can convince my niece to let me borrow hers for a few days. But still no printer.

Yes, you can go into withdrawal. Just take it one day at a time, breathe deeply when you feel it coming on, and take your computer mouse with you for comfort at times of high stress!

Ryan's Mom
11-09-2010, 07:31 AM

Yes, you can go into withdrawal. Just take it one day at a time, breathe deeply when you feel it coming on, and take your computer mouse with you for comfort at times of high stress!

LOL! That is so true! Your mouse can be your security blanket!

jammom
11-09-2010, 12:05 PM
I was SOO cranky when I didn't have a computer for a bit over summer-serious freebie & sweeps withdrawals !
Have a safe trip & God Bless !
Deb

Minister's Wife
11-09-2010, 01:50 PM

That is just cracking me up!! I think my husband would miss the mouse too much himself if I took it. Too bad they don't have little stuffed ones as substitutes. LOL!!