PDA

View Full Version : Happy Thanksgiving 2010

we3kings
11-24-2010, 08:34 PM
I just wanted to thank all of you on the forum for all your wonderful contributions! I hope you all have a fun and safe Thanksgiving!!! :chees:

Ryan's Mom
11-24-2010, 09:03 PM
http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRca4obsg6ecOWSioWMQj_79Nr4X1CbA DmemLrGQ65Qr1tZRYL7

Thank you we3kings! And I hope you and all our other members have a great Thanksgiving in the company of family and friends!

jammom
11-24-2010, 11:36 PM
I would also like to extend the happiest Holiday wishes to all-may your day be blessed with family & friends & of course lots of good food ! Thank you all for your support & friendship-I really hated being away while I dealt w/ my family crisis & life has brought me some changes-but this board has been my big shoulder to lean on.You are my extended family & you have all made this board so great & for that I am grateful.(I hope to continue to know some for a very long time)

Sadman-thanx for giving me the privilege of being a Mod-I'll never forget the nite I logged on & you sent me the PM-"You're a Mod-Congrats!" I was blown away & walking on air-all i could think about was how I could make this the BEST.Dawn & Dolores-thank you for accepting my requests to help-this place wouldn't be the BEST (sorry-I think we are) w/out you.We all have our little niches & I really think the 3Ds work well to keep it together.(Not to mention you guys really stepped up while I was "gone"-you know it wasn't intentional)Thanx just doesn't seem like enough:rose.jpg:
I really don't want to single out ppl because I feel all our members are valuable & my friends,but everyone is the reason this board is great & I truly look forward to havin my coffee in the AM w/ whoever is on & relaxing at nite w/ whoever is up.(I try to sweep at nite-great way to unwind)I keep many of you in my daily prayers & look forward to all the sharing.I always hope for the best for all.
I know I am going on & on,but I know I have alot to be thankful for & I don't just think about it at the holidays-I def count my blessings daily.

God bless & I hope everyone has a great day-
{{{{ HUGS }}}}
Deb

Ryan's Mom
11-24-2010, 11:46 PM
That is beautiful. Thanks Deb and to quote an Irish blessing that seems to say it all:

May love and laughter light your days,
and warm your heart and home.
May good and faithful friends be yours,
wherever you may roam.
May peace and plenty bless your world
with joy that long endures.
May all life's passing seasons
bring the best to you and yours!

That goes out to everyone.

jammom
11-25-2010, 12:28 AM
From Joel's FB page-
http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?topic=15853&uid=354755778790#!/notes/joel-marc-andre/a-thanksgiving-tale-by-joel-m-andre/148046941909958

Miss you Joel-think of you often-hope all is well w/ you & yours !

rebate queen
11-25-2010, 08:01 AM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_b9qNoeZofgM/SS1QMUNfQBI/AAAAAAAADBo/Mwq5pDHNmoo/s400/thanksgiving

rebate queen
11-25-2010, 08:04 AM
Happy Thanksgiving All!!!

Wow Deb....how nice--thank you!

Love the blessing Dolores!

rebate queen
11-25-2010, 03:37 PM
Hi Dawn,
Joel Marc Andre commented on his wall post.
Joel wrote: "Happy Thanksgiving Dawn! Lots of love to all of you! I will be back soon!"