PDA

View Full Version : Mail Call 12/16/10

Minister's Wife
12-16-2010, 07:32 PM
All You

And Fed Ex brought me this enormous box. Had a terrible time wondering what it was and I couldn't get to it right away cause I was just walking out the door when he came. Got home and opened it to find this CRAZY prize win from Tornados!!! It is a GIANT red cowboy hat made of foam. It's hilarious!!! I am not exaggerating when I say it is 2 feet high and almost 3 feet in diameter!! It's HUGE!!!! Just cracked me up. I'll have to get a pic of it for you all. I think you would have a good giggle over it.

rebate queen
12-17-2010, 11:20 AM
All You

And Fed Ex brought me this enormous box. Had a terrible time wondering what it was and I couldn't get to it right away cause I was just walking out the door when he came. Got home and opened it to find this CRAZY prize win from Tornados!!! It is a GIANT red cowboy hat made of foam. It's hilarious!!! I am not exaggerating when I say it is 2 feet high and almost 3 feet in diameter!! It's HUGE!!!! Just cracked me up. I'll have to get a pic of it for you all. I think you would have a good giggle over it.

LOL!! Gotta see a pic with you trying to wear it!!!

rebate queen
12-17-2010, 11:34 AM
eatbetteramerica calendar

Mags:
JET
Soap Opera Digest
Esquire

Minister's Wife
12-17-2010, 03:02 PM
LOL!! Gotta see a pic with you trying to wear it!!!

Well maybe not me, but one of my boys. I HATE getting my picture taken.