PDA

View Full Version : Survey for 100.00 health

sablelulu
12-17-2010, 07:31 AM
To anyone with this ,,my prayers. They always get me confused . My chemo is a Peg interferon an sooo far i have been blessed and remain in remission soo
And in saying that you can make 100.00 HAPPY HOLIDAYS AND THE MERRIEST OF CHRISTMAS

God Bless sablelulu :yahoo:

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Dear marylou:

?T-CELL LYMPHOMA?
Plaza Research is conducting a nationwide research study for men and women, ages 21 - 79. The phone interview discussion is on the topic of cutaneous T-cell lymphoma (CTCL) and will be conducted via phone interview.

The research will take place Friday, December 17 and Monday, December 20, 2010.

The compensation for your time and feedback is $100.

If you or anyone you know is interested in participating please fill out the preliminary survey. We call those qualified on a first come first serve basis until the study has been filled.

No Phone Calls Please.
Please complete the following survey:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/t-cell

***Please note: this link may not work with your browser. If you are experiencing issues, try copy and pasting the link into your URL, using a different browser (ie: Internet Explorer), restarting your computer, or using a different computer. *** Do Not Call.

**If you do not qualify for the above projects, please feel free to forward this email to someone who might**