PDA

View Full Version : Nitro PDF Reader

somechick
12-21-2010, 07:17 PM
I'm not one to be linking computer software freebies* but this particular application is so worthy. Adobe has been killing me with UPDATE ME demands recently, and I stumbled upon Nitro PDF Reader, quite by accident. A blessing in disguise! Not only is it quiet - it loads so much faster! I love it. And, it's free! :D

http://www.nitroreader.com/

* software freebies - I literally must be a queen on this subject. If it does the job and is worthy and is legally free, I can confidently recommend the application, if it exists! I've had years and years of experience avoiding MS and expensive apps that are easily replaced by freeware. Any requests?

rebate queen
12-21-2010, 07:43 PM
Thanks for the info!

somechick
12-22-2010, 03:11 PM
Jeez, I forgot to mention-- this PDF reader ALSO allows you to edit and copy text. I know PDF manipulation isn't something one thinks about, HOWEVER - any PDF form you would otherwise have to print and fill out? You can enter information directly onto whatever PDF form needs filling- using this app - Nitro PDF reader.
I have no idea how I stumbled upon this quite handy and MUCH BETTER alternative to Adobe Reader, I'm just happy to share! :D

SadMan
12-23-2010, 03:36 AM
I'm using another free pdf software - Foxit Reader

Ryan's Mom
03-17-2012, 04:56 PM
Bump......