PDA

View Full Version : Beezag

Minister's Wife
12-22-2010, 05:38 PM
Beezag.com (http://www.beezag.com/index.html?utm_source=beezag&utm_medium=1_1_1_05e0db6ff08660a8c602bd1460afcccbc cb51de219fa3a59&utm_term=&utm_content=&utm_campaign=invitation)

Beezag is a members-only community where you watch the videos you love and get the discounts and rewards you deserve. With Beezag, we learn what you like and send related offers your way, in the form of videos. Your membership also gets you in on cool giveaways and keeps you in the know on all the newest products, latest trends and hottest happenings around. Once you watch the video you need to enter a 2 number code that appeared on the video screen while you were watching it to receive credit.

Get rewarded: Beezag revolutionizes advertising by changing the way you view videos, and allows you to share them through your favorite social networks. By using Beezag, you earn points that you can later redeem for rewards and prizes, or you can donate your earnings to a Beezag Cares charity.

Beezag is open to anyone age 18 and older. You must be a U.S. resident. Only one account per person is permitted.

I just got paid via PayPal. It's easy and takes very little time. ALL the videos are very short. Also they only send you as many as you want each week.So if you have time, you can have more. If you don't, then you can have less. And you can change that as you go along too.

Minister's Wife
01-10-2011, 08:45 PM
Recently got another $8 deposit made in my PayPal account!!

If you haven't signed up it is easy and free and really does pay!!

Minister's Wife
07-14-2011, 10:03 PM
Just got $15 put in my Pay Pal account. Love that. After your first payment you start getting lots more videos to watch and it adds up a lot faster.

Minister's Wife
08-02-2012, 11:51 AM
Just got this email today!!

Dear Beezagger,

Over the past few years, we have really changed the face of video advertising. Our overwhelming success has meant that the technology behind Beezag is now being used by many large publishers and will be the reason you unlock content going forward. In order to support this major business growth, we won't be supporting the Beezag product in its current form. We're very excited about the new sites and we'll let you know who they are soon! If you have used Beezag in the past 60 days and have a points balance over 2,000 then please go in and cash out. You'll have until November 1, 2012 to do so.

Thanks and if you have any questions, mail us at [email protected]

Traci - Head of Customer Support.

I cashed out and so did my husband. As soon as I hear from them about the new sites i will pass a long the info.