PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas to My Absolute Forum Friends!

we3kings
12-24-2010, 03:49 AM
Wishing You All a Safe and Merry Christmas! :drinks:

Ryan's Mom
12-24-2010, 08:17 AM
Thank you! And to you and yours and all the wonderful people on this forum a safe and joyful Christmas and a Happy New Year!

jammom
12-24-2010, 09:07 AM
Thanks we3kings & RyansMom !

I hope everyone has an enjoyable X-Mas with family & friends full of love & fun.
Nothing big here-just us (I work 10 hrs today & 12-6 tomorrow) but that's how we want it this yr.I count my blessings daily & always try to make sure that those that are important to me know it everyday.I keep many of you in my daily prayers & mere words don't seem to be enough to express my love & gratitude for the great friendships I've made.That's what makes this Forum so great-all you wonderful ppl !
Hugs,good luck & the best of everything always-
Deb

Ryan's Mom
12-24-2010, 07:06 PM
This is going to be a great Christmas! My youngest daughter is hosting Christmas dinner! It's the very first year that I haven't done it. Whew!!

jammom
12-25-2010, 01:07 AM
This is going to be a great Christmas! My youngest daughter is hosting Christmas dinner! It's the very first year that I haven't done it. Whew!!

I hear ya-1st year in at least 13 I haven't cooked-lovin it !

Oh my hell-I survived today-it was CRAZY-only store open in the Valley.But for those that waited till today,we had some incredible markdowns-I even got a few things.