PDA

View Full Version : 200$ cleveland ohio survey

sablelulu
12-28-2010, 09:12 AM
Here is a really good survey for someone in Cleveland Ohio -
I do alot of surveys for her so if your not from one of these places..still go an register
you will get a survey more dedicated to you
ANY MORE survey help? just write me an leave email so i can send you alist. I put
it in here an they delete it
I am currently testin products .have 40.00 on Amazon an for Dec i made 70

Have fun an never ever send them money .....THEY NEED YOU :bananaunripe:
GOD BLESS sablelulu

kmkali
01-01-2011, 09:03 PM
im interested, but wheres the link and i would like the list also please.

sablelulu
01-03-2011, 01:56 PM

am so sorry an will try to find in the meantime dont know where you all ready go so this will get you busy\
us.lightspeedpanel.com ,,mysurvey.com.valuedopinion.com ,,opinionoutpost.com.....check with survey monkey on a past
survey for the clevland are they may have it..i also go to globaltestmarket.com ..i am loosing points going this was so if not
too much trouble ..if asked if you were referred just say my name marylou sakosky --i have been with most of these for over 7 yras
TODAY i got the 75.00 check for survy on cars and won 16 on gamesville .i have 25 on amazon .20 on valued opin. ohhhh e-rewards.com forgot lol have 39.00 added up there girl i can keep you busy but dont get overwhelmed cause you can an NEVER send
no one money kkk hun ?? an if you need me i am on face (my name) or email [email protected] or call me ill help you 9375529009
ohhh im testing perfume right now too ....nice.. go to fragranceadvisoryboard.com .. acop.com <<<SHE IS GREAT an i have been with her 10 yrs --please i have a reputation so i hope your truthfuly wanting to be busy and help :) Make your self somethings .learn stuff an make money all from home 00you wont get rich but i love interacting with companys they love it too an show you in many ways thank you an i will try an find cleveland god bless an happy surveying sablelulu

sablelulu
01-05-2011, 02:00 PM

i just received another letter from where the cleveland one comes from soo lol i am not good with names of companies but i got it ....http://www.focusfwd.com/ an go to current member sign up then there you join ..this is sooo good like i said they just interview me for a 50.00 telephone interview an if i pass then they get hold of you .
This is where all the survey monkey surveys come from --
HAVE FUN Please let me know how you are doing kkkk??:2up: